White House State Dinner

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Don't be fooled by all the 'oooohs' and 'aaaahs' over Trudeau's visit to Washington.
I heard a good one today;
"It reminds me of the pandas at the Toronto zoo; everybody saying, 'Oh, they're sooooo cute. Now get on back up there where it's cold. The warm climate down here is not good for you!'. "

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I was thinking back to Harper's state dinner in Washington and, um ...

This time next year when the Donald is sitting in the white house trudOWE will be lucky if he is even permitted in town.

That's for sure. It will be just like visiting Vladimir Putin in Moscow. "Kiss my ring."

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Don't be fooled by all the 'oooohs' and 'aaaahs' over Trudeau's visit to Washington.
I heard a good one today;
"It reminds me of the pandas at the Toronto zoo; everybody saying, 'Oh, they're sooooo cute. Now get on back up there where it's cold. The warm climate down here is not good for you!'. "

its no warmer in Washington than in Ottawa

This time next year when the Donald is sitting in the white house trudOWE will be lucky if he is even permitted in town.

that will be trudeau's lucky day, who'd want to sit across from trump and listen to him talk
about either himself, or himself.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Do you know where Russia is? Mr Trudeau will have his posterior kissed and God only knows what else. The American establishment could continue to operate from Ottawa quite nicely. Donald is cardboard. He's only favoured by the special ones he's not one of them. He's a slave, like you.

I did hear on CBC radio that Justin warned us about climate change. What a fukkin tool, it changes, that has been established for centuries.

No you can't have any money to fight climate change you fukkkin idiot. How about saving the fish.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do you know where Russia is? Mr Trudeau will have his posterior kissed and God only knows what else. The American establishment could continue to operate from Ottawa quite nicely. Donald is cardboard. He's only favoured by the special ones he's not one of them. He's a slave, like you.

I did hear on CBC radio that Justin warned us about climate change. What a fukkin tool, it changes, that has been established for centuries.

No you can't have any money to fight climate change you fukkkin idiot. How about saving the fish.

I'd think twice before totally dismissing climate change.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'd think twice before totally dismissing climate change.

I don't write good so you thought I was dismissing climat change when in fact I am a believer simply because I live in Nova Scotia and know it to be a fact of life and the physics of the universe. I dismiss the idea that dollars cab curb alter, change, modify, affect, be noticed by the physics of a solar system, that's a lot of fukkin money. Of course it changes, nobody can pay for it? We're not that big.
Under our sun we are simple organisms helpless before it. Soalr burb, we gone, How much do they calculate must be spent adjusting solar output. It snows in Central Mexico now, shouldn't they be living on schorched earth by now? Next they will want to adjust the light. Don't give them money, give them the boot when they show up on your frontt steps. Insist that they fuk off.

Do you know that if we could slow the planets rotation our solar exposure would be greater

We just slow it down in our zone and steal the energy from the yellow time zones.

All I need is money.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Don't have to, just keep your eyes open!

So do you believe that climate is changing or that man is affecting the climate? Also do you believe that even in the unlikely event this is the case anybody in Canada will be able to do anything about it given we contribute .01% of the words CO2 or something like that? In other words, how much have you drunk and is there still time to pump your stomach?

I was thinking back to Harper's state dinner in Washington and, um ...

Imagine how critical the media would have been of Harper wasting his time on such a frivolous event.

But Trudeau goes, its a regular circus. News anchors are pretty much all giddy and tingling with the glowing reports of how the PM handled the salad fork.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Yep, I really miss the high esteem in which Stephen Harper was held. Even supposedly informed Americans hardly knew he existed, despite his knee-jerk support of most American foreign policy.

So you have started drinking the kool aid too?

Don't tell me you are climate change denier. You really would have to be living under a rock not to notice what is going on provided that rock is not too close to the ocean.

I don't write good so you thought I was dismissing climat change when in fact I am a believer simply because I live in Nova Scotia and know it to be a fact of life and the physics of the universe. I dismiss the idea that dollars cab curb alter, change, modify, affect, be noticed by the physics of a solar system, that's a lot of fukkin money. Of course it changes, nobody can pay for it? We're not that big.
Under our sun we are simple organisms helpless before it. Soalr burb, we gone, How much do they calculate must be spent adjusting solar output. It snows in Central Mexico now, shouldn't they be living on schorched earth by now? Next they will want to adjust the light. Don't give them money, give them the boot when they show up on your frontt steps. Insist that they fuk off.

Do you know that if we could slow the planets rotation our solar exposure would be greater

We just slow it down in our zone and steal the energy from the yellow time zones.

All I need is money.

Would you mind reposting this? It is not quite confusing enough.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Stephen Taylor ‏@stephen_taylor

Remember when CBC was brutal in its mocking of the Reagan-Mulroney bromance? I guess they were the wrong kind of bros.

The "Irish Eyes" rendition is all that we saw of that bromance. It was ... funny. It was also a totally unbalanced relationship on many levels. Muroney is as sharp as a tack and Ronnie was not. His handlers may have been but Reagan was a nice old fart of a figurehead who presented his material like a seasoned pro actor.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Really - a former member of the National Citizens' Coalition is put out by Trudeau's success? How typically small-minded.

The "Irish Eyes" rendition is all that we saw of that bromance. It was ... funny. It was also a totally unbalanced relationship on many levels. Muroney is as sharp as a tack and Ronnie was not. His handlers may have been but Reagan was a nice old fart of a figurehead who presented his material like a seasoned pro actor.
Fan Bois?
Take your pick.....
https://www.google.ca/search?q=i+ju...ved=0ahUKEwi1r42MrrvLAhXsuIMKHRfgAqwQ_AUIBigB