60 minutes justin trudeau

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How many time did he use the word "challenges"? Everything is a challenge for that guy. Do college students watch his speeches and guzzle a beer every time he says "challenges"?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
How many time did he use the word "challenges"? Everything is a challenge for that guy. Do college students watch his speeches and guzzle a beer every time he says "challenges"?
What I like is all the ummms and ahhhs when he is speaking .
He cannot not get through a single sentence without them .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I started to watch last night, but I quit watching after the third time he said it, because I had started counting and all I would have got out that interview was a count of buzz words that he used..
Have you ever counted how many times they say "And the survey said" in the price is right......or is it Let's make a deal?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It’s time for a clear and honest plan that will meet our challenges head on as we challenge Pierre Burton to a round of Front Page Challenge.

" Ummm, uhhhh, were you on the front page challenge? " Pierre"yes".

Was it a challenge?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Forgot all about the interview as I was tuned into something just as Canadian and a lot more fun to watch - Tim Horton's Brier.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I won't bother watching it. Sounds the same old baloney.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
"I was a snowboard instructor, I was a bouncer in a nightclub, I was a whitewater river guide … I worked as a teacher," Trudeau said, adding he's not ashamed of his work experience." and US leaders -- Obama (Senator, Harvard law school grad, constitutional law prof), Clinton (Secretary of State, Senator, Yale law school grad), Trump (billionaire businessman, Wharton School of Business grad), Cruz (Senator, Harvard law school grad)."

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Kim Cattrall mistaken for Justin Trudeau’s mom in '60 Minutes' profile
The Associated Press
First posted: Monday, March 07, 2016 07:29 AM EST | Updated: Monday, March 07, 2016 11:25 AM EST
TORONTO -- Call it a 60 Minutes oops moment.
The venerable CBS newsmagazine aired a profile piece on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Sunday evening.
For the most part, it cast Canada's new leader in a glowing light ahead of his visit to Washington where on Thursday he'll be the honoured White House guest at a state dinner hosted by President Barack Obama.
But there was one noticeable gaffe in the "60 Minutes" piece that had some attentive Canadians taking to the Twittersphere.
They pointed out, in numerous tweets, that as the CBS reporter was talking about the prime minister's parents -- Pierre and Margaret Trudeau -- the show displayed an old photograph of Pierre Elliott on a date with actress Kim Cattrall in 1981.
There was no immediate comment from Trudeau, but Cattrall seemed to take it with a sense of humour, tweeting: "I have a son who is the Prime Minister of Canada? I couldn't b more proud."
A 60 Minutes spokesman said the program regretted the error "on one of the several video and still images shown of Margaret Trudeau" and that it was corrected online Sunday night.
--With files from The Associated Press
’60 Minutes’ displayed an old photograph of Pierre Elliott on a date with actress Kim Cattrall, left, while the reporter was talking about Justin Trudeau’s parents. (AP and Reuters Files)

Kim Cattrall mistaken for Justin Trudeau’s mom in '60 Minutes' profile | Canada