First ministers’ climate change meeting a dud

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If every Canadian stopped burning everything, there would be no measurable effect. We're teenie-weenie fishies in huge ocean.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If every Canadian stopped burning everything, there would be no measurable effect. We're teenie-weenie fishies in huge ocean.

Even if every Canadian started burning stuff, there'd also be no measurable effect on Earth's climate.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ya, Trudeau should have met with each minister individually and told them to go fukk themselves instead of having a public meeting to attempt to do something good. That would have been the "right" thing to do. lol.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ya, Trudeau should have met with each minister individually and told them to go fukk themselves instead of having a public meeting to attempt to do something good. That would have been the "right" thing to do. lol.

More of a photo-op this way.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If the world did that there would still be negligible change. I can easily understand why no other nations are meeting their commitments either.

It should be called 'after dinner treats' as last time it was in the brownies and nobody waited like they were supposed to, ansd they all ate 1 more than they needed.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's the look of, "You want me to pay money to try and prevent a natural event from occurring?" Might was well crank up some earthquake and volcano taxes too. After all, I'm sure with enough money we can prevent those natural events from occurring as well.