visited "I politics"

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
visited Ipolitic forum once again,
it costs 17.00 per month,what do you think should be included this pricing,does it seem like a fair price,
i understand the pricing,i get it,but on the other hand????

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
it costs 17.00 per month,what do you think should be included this pricing,does it seem like a fair price,
Go ahead.....waste your money, I don't care!.........................sucker!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
i don't even know what is meant by spam,i have no intentions of spam.
Dasleeper,you feel i am wasting my money,the only way i will enjoy Ipolitics is if I can write and share,if I can't it is a waste of time
with the Ipolitics being a blog site,i assume i can write,is this true Dasleeper.
once again how do i disconnect on ccf?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

I don't understand 17 dollars a month for what features unavailable here for nothing?

I'm a pensioner sir, I'd have to stop taking my pills to afford that sophisticated political education.

I could get rid of my cats, that would more than cover a month. Maybe I'll look into it.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I don't understand 17 dollars a month for what features unavailable here for nothing?
even thou,this forum had provided entertainment,i am seeking more valuable poltical conversation.
i am seeking more then three people for meaniful conversation
as far as just leaving,i was informed it is important to correctly do procedure or something or someone may use my avitar,and impersonate myself,disconnecting is important i was informed.

possibly if i pay 17.00 per month,maybe i can reach an audience of many,and maybe i can convert to different thought ideologies,and like wise for myself,
i have a story to tell,an important story,
it all starts with a little girl.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
possibly if i pay 17.00 per month,maybe i can reach an audience of many,and maybe i can convert to different thought ideologies,and like wise for myself,

Where is this "important" story? All you have posted on here is gibberish, innuendo. Unsupported bullshyte. Do you think a pay board will be any different? Bullshyte is bullshyte no matter where you post it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
even thou,this forum had provided entertainment,i am seeking more valuable poltical conversation.
as far as just leaving,i was informed it is important to correctly do procedure or something or someone may use my avitar,and impersonate myself,disconnecting is important i was informed.

A lot of stories start with girls. I'll talk politics with you. I'm not very familiar with the whole process myself. It often seems contrived to me.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
A lot of stories start with girls. I'll talk politics with you. I'm not very familiar with the whole process myself. It often seems contrived to me.
i don't know about those girl stories,it must be your age,or something like that.
thank you for the invite,for discussion,hopefully meaningful discussion,and possibly if the conversation is relevant we can move to more "private" discussion,it is a wait and see.
my speciality is information auditing,seeking insights and assessment of information design and what influences the construction of design,handling of information is of significance when doing assessment,correlating information with prescribed agendas and influences assist my navigation of information design.
i have many interests in information design,my last complete assessment was the design of inquests and inquires which are under the jusrisdiction of statues and law,
i had a huge interest in the design of the Mayerthorpe 4 Inquest,which in reality was suppose to be under another jurisdiction,which was impossible considering agendas were set to withhold information to the public and the families.
the west edmonton roller coaster accident inquiry was fabulous for markers in identifying "handlling of information".
contrived may be one word,there are so many more,what is your interest or speciality in poltics?

oh yes I enjoy assessments of people who are chosen or prescribed to "handle information", particularly people who are assigned who believe in their importance,this has led me to understand recipical agreements within information handling.
i have encountered many lost souls of different professions,such a sad state of affairs when you dwell on the psychology of information design.
i even assessed Justices who ***** for poltiical agendas,where i have been and what i have learnt is amazing,my friends are encouraging me to share my journey.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Wtf is information design???
it is how information is constructed,such as when a inquest is designed,or anything for that matter,a process accompanies this design,such as the order placement of information.what influences the order and inclusion of information is my gig.
also i like to discover the means and methods of manipulating information design ,like diminishing information and non attainable information such as the case but not exclusive to the Mayerthorpe 4,having an understanding of managements role in information design was more then exciting for me.I love design and construction of information.i could go on,but i will spare you.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
it is how information is constructed,such as when a inquest is designed,or anything for that matter,a process accompanies this design,such as the order placement of information.what influences the order and inclusion of information is my gig.
also i like to discover the means and methods of manipulating information design ,like diminishing information and non attainable information such as the case but not exclusive to the Mayerthorpe 4,having an understanding of managements role in information design was more then exciting for me.I love design and construction of information.i could go on,but i will spare you.

So your payed to analyze if something is bias or not?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Why don't you check out CKA - it's free and lots of folks there like to talk politics.

CKA Canadian News, Content & Forums

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
So your payed to analyze if something is bias or not?
not really,I am a big believer "adminstered process's" are reflected by detail of information and that administered process's are progressive and should be used as an instrument for interpretation and good management.
Information collection is progressive and reflective,and when influences are projected in the system of information process,things can become bias and therefore ineffective for a management tool,but this is not always the outcome,
designing information is just about progress,reflectiveness,democracy and good management.
i have never been paid a cent for my auditing,a little difficult when you oppose the information process's of power holders,who are in fact compliant participants of information process's which are tainted and misguided,
my endeavors have cost me alot of money,and has left me in a state of PTS.
i have been able to determine poltical influences determine all outcomes of administered process's.
thanks for asking.

Why don't you check out CKA - it's free and lots of folks there like to talk politics.

CKA Canadian News, Content & Forums
thank you.

AKA Bull$hitology.
oh no it is not.