I politics

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
does anyone know about the forum Ipolitics?
is this a good forum exchange site,what have you heard?
do you think they would be interested in the politics behind the death of Karman Willis?
let me know.
my friends think I am well suited for the I politics site.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
does anyone know about the forum Ipolitics?
is this a good forum exchange site,what have you heard?
do you think they would be interested in the politics behind the death of Karman Willis?
let me know.
my friends think I am well suited for the I politics site.

Never heard of it.

Why don't you just go there?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Never heard of it.

Why don't you just go there?
good question,
as usual i know this is not my place of conversation,
leaving familarity is difficult for myself,even when I know it is not too great for me,CCF is not good for me,it may be good for you,but not me,
my social circles of idle chit chat are becoming smaller,then again idle chit chat has its place,
i guess i know my agendas for switching to another political forum,
i know i will be articulate,ready and right to the point,i know i will generate conversation of my topics,then again some people are not so willing to talk about a death of a little farm girl from northern Alberta,not realizing the end result came about by political interference,mixed with a double shot of willfull blindness.People don't want to believe their leaders were right in the middle of a bad plan,people don't want to believe their courts or the people who reside in these courts is unjust,I know the backlash I will receive.
I know if I go to another political forum,I may have to take my spelling and grammer more serious,I don't know if I am up to the task.
I figure if you come across too organized,it may place one at the high end of power,this thought scares me,but I know I have to tell what really happened up in that "north country",what do do with all that power then,no longer anonymous and open to the power of money.
I know what happens when perceived polticol lines are crossed,it is no picnic,people get angry threatening you with violence and even death.
some people will believe that political policies which enable bad behaviour is not something to discuss on a public forum, I disagree.
I have been seeking a more diverse,get the message out forum for a long time,in truth I am sort of scared of my own power of the facts and the words I amcompelled to right,strange but true,
good question,why should I just not go?I have to get better at the message,a better design,I hope this comes soon.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Of course they would be, . . . . BTW who is Karman Willis?

It was the young girl that was killed while joy riding through peoples yards. She was shot. Of course, as far as ps is concerned, it's all a big conspiracy involving big oil, and the authorities.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It was the young girl that was killed while joy riding through peoples yards. She was shot. Of course, as far as ps is concerned, it's all a big conspiracy involving big oil, and the authorities.
quit bringing the term "conspiracy theories" into the situation,this term is a term which has been used to deflect from the facts,it has been a term which has served agendas with loyality and dilegence.
old thinkers use this term to dismiss accountability,
it is a term,and in some cases placed into action into a design,resulting in agendas to divide conquer,and alienate.
it was a lingo term to mark an individual as "crazy" "disillusioned","against"and not worthy of time,but great potentiol for crime.
writers of designs can use the "conspiracy theories"lingo for advantages to end agendas.

For the record gerryh,noone was charged with the crime,the events leading up to the murder or as important as the murder itself.
Karman Willis was an end result to what administration of law looked like in Alberta,it is more about history then it is about so many other things,who doesn't like history?
the nice thing about design,is it is not limited to tragic tales like Karman Willis,they are transferable,
what is your take on the Mayerthorpe 4 GerrryH,they were occupying space without permission,did they deserve death?
how about the design of the inquest/inquiry of the Mayerthorpe 4?great design you say?
we need not limit our conversation to Karman Willis,there's lots to talk about when political interference plays a role in the administation of law and justice.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
quit bringing the term "conspiracy theories" into the situation,this term is a term which has been used to deflect from the facts,it has been a term which has served agendas with loyality and dilegence.
old thinkers use this term to dismiss accountability,
it is a term,and in some cases placed into action into a design,resulting in agendas to divide conquer,and alienate.
it was a lingo term to mark an individual as "crazy" "disillusioned","against"and not worthy of time,but great potentiol for crime.
writers of designs can use the "conspiracy theories"lingo for advantages to end agendas.

For the record gerryh,noone was charged with the crime,the events leading up to the murder or as important as the murder itself.
Karman Willis was an end result to what administration of law looked like in Alberta,it is more about history then it is about so many other things,who doesn't like history?
the nice thing about design,is it is not limited to tragic tales like Karman Willis,they are transferable,
what is your take on the Mayerthorpe 4 GerrryH,they were occupying space without permission,did they deserve death?
how about the design of the inquest/inquiry of the Mayerthorpe 4?great design you say?
we need not limit our conversation to Karman Willis,there's lots to talk about when political interference plays a role in the administation of law and justice.
I would say two things. Number one. This is the internet and not real life. don't take it too serious. Secondly, I have a limited education and my grammar is questionable at times but sir,,you need to study more in the spelling and grammar area if you're going to have these folks take you seriously. It's very difficult to understand what the hell you're talking about.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why not try it out here first as the headlines on that site seem more of the international scene that 'local issues'?
The floor is your and use as many words as you need to. A few spelling errors doesn't throw me off the topic unless you are a known troll then it is fair game.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I would say two things. Number one. This is the internet and not real life. don't take it too serious. Secondly, I have a limited education and my grammar is questionable at times but sir,,you need to study more in the spelling and grammar area if you're going to have these folks take you seriously. It's very difficult to understand what the hell you're talking about.
i know,thanks
i was hoping to get the message out in an articulate manner,your advice just makes me work on the message ,and making sure my readers are curious if anything,thanks for the tips.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Who was occupying space without permission and what problem do you have with the inquest?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
i know,thanks
i was hoping to get the message out in an articulate manner,your advice just makes me work on the message ,and making sure my readers are curious if anything,thanks for the tips.
My daughter is a technical writer for a large firm in Missouri and her job is to make things readable and grammatically correct. It is so important to them that they pay a large staff of technical writers to edit their contracts, documents, etc. Take a class or get a book at the library regarding this matter and you'll have a more harmonious outcome for sure. :)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Who was occupying space without permission and what problem do you have with the inquest?
the design of the inquiry was very irritating and was not built on truth,rather then obligation.Families,Canadians,and members were cheated out of fair process
the 4 young men were waiting for a warrant,"they should have not been there in the first place"
what are you?A copper?

did you know the gun which was suppose to be the murder weapon,had been wiped clean,and no prints were found on that gun,any answers for this?

IIRC Ipolitics is a blog not a forum.
good to know.

My daughter is a technical writer for a large firm in Missouri and her job is to make things readable and grammatically correct. It is so important to them that they pay a large staff of technical writers to edit their contracts, documents, etc. Take a class or get a book at the library regarding this matter and you'll have a more harmonious outcome for sure. :)
this sounds serious,
if i ever become employable by writing,i hope to have a technical writer for back up,
in the meantime i will continue with just having fun,
thanks

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
the design of the inquiry was very irritating and was not built on truth,rather then obligation.Families,Canadians,and members were cheated out of fair process
the 4 young men were waiting for a warrant,"they should have not been there in the first place"
what are you?A copper?

Wrong, they had a warrant on the day they returned and were gunned down. They had a legal right, on that day, to do the search.

Try again, next.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
what are you?A copper?

did you know the gun which was suppose to be the murder weapon,had been wiped clean,and no prints were found on that gun,any answers for this?

good to know.

this sounds serious,
if i ever become employable by writing,i hope to have a technical writer for back up,
in the meantime i will continue with just having fun,
thanks
It's up to you. If you want to appear as an illiterate idiot to all the others be my guest. :).

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The cops at Mayerthorpe were just trying to arrest a total lunatic as was proved by the outcome of the encounter. Exactly what the guy had done escapes me but he definitely wasn't Citizen of the year.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The cops at Mayerthorpe were just trying to arrest a total lunatic as was proved by the outcome of the encounter. Exactly what the guy had done escapes me but he definitely wasn't Citizen of the year.

The original call came from sheriffs that were trying to repo a truck. While they were waiting for the RCMP to attend he buggered off in the truck. When the RCMP arrived, they did a cursory search and found evidence of stolen property and a grow up. They left, got a warrant and returned the next day. In the mean time, the nut case had returned with a rifle and ambushed the RCMP when they came back with the warrant.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The original call came from sheriffs that were trying to repo a truck. While they were waiting for the RCMP to attend he buggered off in the truck. When the RCMP arrived, they did a cursory search and found evidence of stolen property and a grow up. They left, got a warrant and returned the next day. In the mean time, the nut case had returned with a rifle and ambushed the RCMP when they came back with the warrant.

I just refreshed my memory reading Wikipedia. Very sad case, two other idiots are also serving 12-15 years as they supplied the gun.