U.S. Senate demands answers about Trudeau's reckless refugee plan

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
U.S. Senate demands answers about Trudeau's reckless refugee plan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNNXbAxkmIg

The Canadian ambassador has been summoned to a hearing of the U.S. Senate, to explain Canada’s rush to jam in as many Muslim migrants from Syria as quickly as possible, without proper vetting. Maybe they'll get more answers out of the Liberals than we have...

Trudeau's a sellout and doesn't care about Canada at all.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
While the Americans allow unempeded undocumented migration through porous southern borders. I hope to live to see that land of hypocrits overrun and trampled and left in ruins, like it deserves.

Soon enough the world will tell the USA to go fuk itself.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
When Trump is President they will build a wall on the southern border, and Canadians will require a visa to enter the USA... thanks to Trudeau.

No more cross border shopping... :lol:

Trudeau’s Liberals MUST halt plans to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees until they can guarantee the safety of the Canadian people.

SIGN THE PETITION at RefugeePause.ca
Refugee Pause - The Rebel

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Who gives a fuk if traitors can't shop in the great satans shopping malls for crap they don't need. Truedeau can't protect us from Americans. When Trump is president who cares, he won't be able to stop the destruction of the USA, they're dead broke and will all be sold into slavery. Trump belongs to Israel fool.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Tell the u.s. senate to go fu ck themselves and worry about their own problems. Up to this point, all terrorists in the u.s. have either been let in by them or were home grown. So, again, fu ck off.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Tell the u.s. senate to go fu ck themselves and worry about their own problems. Up to this point, all terrorists in the u.s. have either been let in by them or were home grown. So, again, fu ck off.

You mean like Ahmed Ressam & the Millennium Plot, a refugee who moved to Montreal, Canada stopped at the US/Canadian border with explosives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Ressam

I maintain the future crimes committed in Canada, in the name of Islam are on each and everyone of us that continued to be silent as massive "Islamic centres" continue to be built. One day our progeny will ask, "why did they let this happen to us?" It will be too late then.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You mean like Ahmed Ressam & the Millennium Plot, a refugee who moved to Montreal, Canada stopped at the US/Canadian border with explosives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Ressam

I maintain the future crimes committed in Canada, in the name of Islam are on each and everyone of us that continued to be silent as massive "Islamic centres" continue to be built. One day our progeny will ask, "why did they let this happen to us?" It will be too late then.

Oh wow, you mean the one and only time they actually did their job. Unlike when they let every single 9/11 terrorist into their country and even trained them to fly the planes.

Like I said, tell the American senate to fu ck off and tell them to worry about their own problems and let us worry about any potential problems we may have.

As for you, if you feel that Canada is that unsafe, then fu ck off and go back to your precious Texas.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Not unsafe for me... have have a gun... or two. ;)

I'm also very willing to use them..

Oh wonderful, a chicken shyte substance abuser with a weapon.

Really, go back to the states. We'll be safer.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh wonderful, a chicken shyte substance abuser with a weapon.

Really, go back to the states. We'll be safer.

Better than being a grumpy old curmudgeon with alzheimer's, like you.

...and no, I'm not going back to the USA.. better to put my money into politicians here in Canada that will change Canada into what I want to see it become.. I want a more Americanized Canada. Plain and simple.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
And the US senate has exactly what right to demand anything from our PM? More importantly are they naive enough to expect a coherent answer?

Rick A

Don’t presume… ask!
Jan 22, 2016
Victoria BC
Thank heavens we live next to the elephant. Its going to turd on Trudeau at regular intervals, I hope. Maybe the USA should reconsider how it allows Canadians to enter the USA. They should ask visitors to spell Trudeau and if they get it right they do a u turn. That way they could reinforce and console themselves as smart educated people who don't get it. What is it about a liberal mindset that makes it loose contact with the reality of earth? Liberalism Has Gone Beyond “Mainstreaming Dumb” To “Mainstreaming Crazy” - John Hawkins - Page full

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Thank heavens we live next to the elephant. Its going to turd on Trudeau at regular intervals, I hope. Maybe the USA should reconsider how it allows Canadians to enter the USA. They should ask visitors to spell Trudeau and if they get it right they do a u turn. That way they could reinforce and console themselves as smart educated people who don't get it. What is it about a liberal mindset that makes it loose contact with the reality of earth? Liberalism Has Gone Beyond “Mainstreaming Dumb” To “Mainstreaming Crazy” - John Hawkins - Page full

They're entitled.

Rick A

Don’t presume… ask!
Jan 22, 2016
Victoria BC
Oh yes how about the guy that crossed from Victoria Canada. Now you can blow off about gun control and that we are not broke!. For god sake get your facts right because you just show yourself up.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Canadian ambassador may have been "summoned," but that means "invited." There is no means by which the Senate can command the ambassador's appearance. The ambassador is immune to subpoenae, and only the President has the Constitutional power to conduct foreign relations.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh yes how about the guy that crossed from Victoria Canada. Now you can blow off about gun control and that we are not broke!. For god sake get your facts right because you just show yourself up.

Like I said, one guy, and the u.s. border guards finally did their job.

See, that's the thing, Canada is under no obligation to "prevent" anyone from entering the u.s. That's the u.s.'s job. If someone enters the u.s. and does bad things, then the americans have only themselves to blame and no one else. THEY are responsible for their own security. No one else.

So, as far as getting "facts straight", take your own advice.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
How horrifying for the US Senate to discover that Canada now has an independent foreign policy. It is going to be even more galling when it learns that is has no jurisdiction outside of the US.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
How horrifying for the US Senate to discover that Canada now has an independent foreign policy. It is going to be even more galling when it learns that is has no jurisdiction outside of the US.

Canada happens to be the US's largest trading partner, and has lots of economic ties with our neighbor to the south. I'm sure if the USA wanted, they could make it extreamly uncomfortable for Canadians and Canada.

Canada needs the USA, they don't need us.

Like I said, one guy, and the u.s. border guards finally did their job.

Here is another few..

Canada thwarts plot to blow up U.S.-Canada rail line - U.S. News

Surrey couple charged with terrorist plot against B.C. legislature on Canada Day (with exclusive video)

Terror suspects planned to build bombs: RCMP

Quebec woman facing terrorism charge after probe alleges link to Hezbollah

2014 shootings at Parliament Hill, Ottawa