The prime minister stood accused of "swanning"

Rick A

Don’t presume… ask!
Jan 22, 2016
Victoria BC
Mr Dithers was accused of swanning today. Are we now in a parallel universe? Possibly the far side? Has Canada been taken over by a Rick Mercer disguised as JT? It is the religion of the liberals you know, string theory, parallel universes and all that unexplained stuff they believe in it. We going to do such and such they say, and we are sticking to our elections promises. My question is which promise?
The promise about migrant numbers or their arrival dates, what about our fighter jets, do we even need them now, and the invisible budget that they spending now, is that the Conservative one or their own?
Mr Dithers please reveal yourself, we are getting nervous and we also want to believe in string theory because it sound like its going to save us all and possibly the entire planet.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Mr Dithers was accused of swanning today. Are we now in a parallel universe? Possibly the far side? Has Canada been taken over by a Rick Mercer disguised as JT? It is the religion of the liberals you know, string theory, parallel universes and all that unexplained stuff they believe in it. We going to do such and such they say, and we are sticking to our elections promises. My question is which promise?
The promise about migrant numbers or their arrival dates, what about our fighter jets, do we even need them now, and the invisible budget that they spending now, is that the Conservative one or their own?
Mr Dithers please reveal yourself, we are getting nervous and we also want to believe in string theory because it sound like its going to save us all and possibly the entire planet.

Justin may take after his mother who I'm not convinced is totally "down to earth"! :)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Must be - we sure don't hear much about her. Poor Justin, maybe he doesn't have a particularly strong gene pool behind him!
No, he doesn't. A communist dictator loving father, and a drug addled looney sl^t for a mother.

I'm quite saddened by how well Maggie is being handled. I was looking forward to her being an entertaining sideshow to JT's circus in Ottawa.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Must be - we sure don't hear much about her. Poor Justin, maybe he doesn't have a particularly strong gene pool behind him!
Justine's father was a bright fellow and a Marxist, Justine is just a Marxist.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, he doesn't. A communist dictator loving father, and a drug addled looney sl^t for a mother.

I'm quite saddened by how well Maggie is being handled. I was looking forward to her being an entertaining sideshow to JT's circus in Ottawa.

Come on Bear! You don't want to see the poor guy out there with BOTH hands tied behind his back! :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Kumbaya, m'lord.
Kumbaya.
Kumbaya, m'lord.
Kumbaya.
Kumbaya, m'lord.
Kumbaya.
Oh Lord, won't you Kumbaya.

Soneone's lying Lord, kumbaya.
Oh Lord, won't you kumbaya.

Someone's smarmy Lord, kumbaya.
Oh Lord, won't you kumbaya.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Not very academically bright either! Budgets don't balance themselves, burdening the taxpayers with 25,000 more dependents is not good for the economy. Not so good at grammar either.
Yet, what he plans to do is probably the best thing. Borrowing to spend accomplishes the same thing as reducing interest rates, except no one will invest in Canada at even lower rates. There is some real fear about negative interest rates. And I wouldn't get too worked up about saving the oil industry. 18 months out the price of oil will be around $80-85.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not very academically bright either! Budgets don't balance themselves, burdening the taxpayers with 25,000 more dependents is not good for the economy. Not so good at grammar either.

I was referring to Pierre!

Yet, what he plans to do is probably the best thing. Borrowing to spend accomplishes the same thing as reducing interest rates, except no one will invest in Canada at even lower rates. There is some real fear about negative interest rates. And I wouldn't get too worked up about saving the oil industry. 18 months out the price of oil will be around $80-85.

Yep, it makes sense to do work that has to be done anyway when the cost is cheapest! :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

But he is a dwama teacher. Where does reality fit into that.

I was referring to Pierre!

Yep, it makes sense to do work that has to be done anyway when the cost is cheapest! :)

There will be no significant new investment in infrastructure. Most of the borrowed funds will go to advertising the program and studies.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Now!Now!
Could you name one family who has a strong gene pool to gather from,I know mine is weak.
i think it is disgusting how JT's mother is brought into this marginalized conversation,shame on everyone.

seeking a sideshow of the vulnerable are you?or what you suspect is the vulnerable.
shame on you CDNBear.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Now!Now!
Could you name one family who has a strong gene pool to gather from,I know mine is weak.
i think it is disgusting how JT's mother is brought into this marginalized conversation,shame on everyone.

I can understand how it would be nicer and more polite to speak in general terms, but intellect on it's own often doesn't carry a person very far and when you have two parents who are mentally unstable, the chances of the offspring being the strong silent type can be greatly diminished. Pierre being fairly intelligent academically was still a bit of a "showboat". I think Taxslave has young Justin pretty well pegged!

P.S. The experts seem to agree that main influences on a person are close to 50% inherited and 50% environment. I'd say his parents have a strong influence on both. :) :)

Last edited:

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I can understand how it would be nicer and more polite to speak in general terms, but intellect on it's own often doesn't carry a person very far and when you have two parents who are mentally unstable, the chances of the offspring being the strong silent type can be greatly diminished. Pierre being fairly intelligent academically was still a bit of a "showboat". I think Taxslave has young Justin pretty well pegged!

P.S. The experts seem to agree that main influences on a person are close to 50% inherited and 50% environment. I'd say his parents have a strong influence on both. :) :)
Sorry friend,you are wrong,but not in completness,some truth but mostly false thoughts,i hope i did not hurt your feelings.
i think all this talk is wrong.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sorry friend,you are wrong,but not in completness,some truth but mostly false thoughts,i hope i did not hurt your feelings.
i think all this talk is wrong.

Don't feel bad, Buddy, everyone has a perfect right to his opinion. Too much animosity arises on this forum solely from differing opinions. :) :)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Don't feel bad, Buddy, everyone has a perfect right to his opinion. Too much animosity arises on this forum solely from differing opinions. :) :)
i don't get that,why would people come on a forum then not respect others opinions.
i have been referred to Ipolitics,do you know anything about this forum.
i have to get information public,i am finally organized to do so.
i am going to tell the Karman Willis story,hopefully to the world,in due time of course.