Trudeau. Please say Fuddle Duddle on international treaties and put Canadians first.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Trudeau. Please say Fuddle Duddle on international treaties and put Canadians first.

I voted for you explicitly for Cannabis legalization and you insult those like me with such a cop out.

Did someone get to you? Tobacco, alcohol? Which lobby?

Fuddle Duddle on you if you are not your father's son.

Regards
DL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
He is his father's son. The rest of us knew that. All hat, no cowboy.

Actually that is not entirely true. Pappa was evil. trudOwe is just stupid.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That plant has to be kept in it's place.

When you imagine the threat to established plants, like beans, it has to be squashed.

Cannabis has defeated the United States and soon the world. The most dangerous plant on earth.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Babies will be baptized in smoke

thier diapers will last through the fith and sixth baby such industry would erupt we could afford big families again.

And conquer the world.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I couldn't vote because it was cold that day. My vote has for four decades meant nothing with respect to the results, I lost every time. A vote is like a fart. pffffffffftt

I voted for Trudeau because I just did not like the previous fascist government

Millions of your countrymen did as well, this is better than that, he's brandable, he's Camelot. He is the most powerful Canadian Prime minister ever, already. He has my full support.

Putin rides bears half naked slinging a rifle, the PM has to have two three days facial hair shot in some awful place over fifty degrees where can we get production peeple and money I know, banks, he can ensure a liberal future not just for Canada but the other part of the world.

Yes I am a fierce nationalis,t Canada is #1,

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Our hero has seen a useless war on drugs and our own children go on forever yet will allow it to continue as he runs from a war against a few amendments to treaties.

It' is like the government does not have a bunch of lawyers on stand by.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Our hero (Trudeau), has seen a useless war on drugs, --- which is really a war on our own children and ourselves, --- go on forever.

Yet Trudeau and all Canadians will allow it to continue as Trudeau runs from a war against a few amendments to treaties.

It' is like the government does not have a bunch of lawyers on stand by to write some law.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Trudeau is not the solution or the problem he's just one tiny part in the people eating machinery.

He has no sense of honor. He has forgotten his duty to Canadians.

He preached about the sanctity of the vote then turns around and insults those who voted for him on that issues to basically have their vote wasted. Bastard.

Regards
DL