Notley's NDP forcing schools to let boys into girls' change rooms

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The Alberta NDP has ordered every school in the province to enact transgender rules that would shock even Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner.

The rules are called “guidelines for best practices — creating learning environments that respect diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions”. But they're not guidelines -- they're mandatory.

And they're not about respect for gay students, or ending bullying. That would be fine. These rules are about letting any schoolboy -- whether he's six years old, or sixteen -- simply decide he wants to go into girls washrooms and change rooms, because he "feels" that way.

It's tailor made for peeping toms. And girls will be the victims of it.

Here is a detailed analysis of the new rules in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_F38nKUPI

Every single girl in Alberta will be made into a risky experiment, for the NDP's radical theory that there is no such thing as gender.

They're destroying every schoolgirl's privacy, ignoring any family or community concepts of morality, and risking the safety of every girl in the province.

You can read the entire 18-page NDP document below.

source:

Protect Our Girls - The Rebel

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
In Scotland men like to wear skirts and they don't wear underwear so what's Ezra complaining about?
When they get older and begin to chit when they fart they lose the Kilt and wear underwear.
Anyone who advocates for a 6 or 7 or even older child to assume gender after they have been subtly brainwashed is out of their mind.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Are the girls allowed to use the boys bathroom to check out who they will be dating??

You're sick..

when they get older and begin to chit when they fart they lose the kilt and wear underwear.
Anyone who advocates for a 6 or 7 or even older child to assume gender after they have been subtly brainwashed is out of their mind.

10/10

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
You are using Ezra Levant as a reliable source? That's like using Donald Trump as an expert on immigration. And you do realize that the policy was in place prior to the NDP being elected and it was put in place by individual school boards; not the Alberta government.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You are using Ezra Levant as a reliable source? That's like using Donald Trump as an expert on immigration. And you do realize that the policy was in place prior to the NDP being elected and it was put in place by individual school boards; not the Alberta government.

Come on..... that can't be true....ezra would NEVER mislead people.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
A new government with less experience should stay out of political rabbit holes
and concentrate on education not who the hell is in who's bathroom this is just
plain silly

WIKKDJESTER

Jan 19, 2016
I agree. This is Ludacris for the NDP go Ernest to even mention as an option ALBERTAN FAMILIES would even consider to FORCE their children to do.
Our society is based and raised upon FAMILIES (mom, dad, grampa, grama) How DARE Notley and NDP to waste tax paying money and valuable time, and dream up the idea boys and girls are OK with seeing each other in change rooms and bathrooms.....and the fact I'm not "her father" when I'm at her school....ABSOLUTELY NOT OK NUTLEY! !!!!!!
This means that we need to take EVERY SINGLE BOOK out of the schools and rewrite ALL NEW BOOKS so that all the kids relearn what families are.
"WE ARE NOW CAREGIVERS" not parents.
This is ridiculous and according to church law of CANADA ; we can and do so have the RIGHT to appeal this idea of the NDP that denies and rewrites our family tradition and foundations that this country was built upon.
Charter of Canadian rights 2.2

Our beliefs as Canadian families will be and must be protected. This is a useless plan the NDP is trying to do.
Please post about this, then public opinion can finally overrule a little provincial party intended plan of action without the consent of the majority of voters opinions.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I agree. This is Ludacris for the NDP go Ernest to even mention as an option ALBERTAN FAMILIES would even consider to FORCE their children to do.
Our society is based and raised upon FAMILIES (mom, dad, grampa, grama) How DARE Notley and NDP to waste tax paying money and valuable time, and dream up the idea boys and girls are OK with seeing each other in change rooms and bathrooms.....and the fact I'm not "her father" when I'm at her school....ABSOLUTELY NOT OK NUTLEY! !!!!!!
This means that we need to take EVERY SINGLE BOOK out of the schools and rewrite ALL NEW BOOKS so that all the kids relearn what families are.
"WE ARE NOW CAREGIVERS" not parents.
This is ridiculous and according to church law of CANADA ; we can and do so have the RIGHT to appeal this idea of the NDP that denies and rewrites our family tradition and foundations that this country was built upon.
Charter of Canadian rights 2.2

Our beliefs as Canadian families will be and must be protected. This is a useless plan the NDP is trying to do.
Please post about this, then public opinion can finally overrule a little provincial party intended plan of action without the consent of the majority of voters opinions.

Post this? as in repost this? You have got to be kidding. This looks like it was written by a 12 yr old.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
A new government with less experience should stay out of political rabbit holes
and concentrate on education not who the hell is in who's bathroom this is just
plain silly

You should have read my post. (#10)

Particularly the Left on this forum, they will follow their Liberal leaders blindly no matter how stupid the legislation is.

Right - because you and Walter are such incredibly independent thinkers. I doubt either of you would recognize an original idea if it bit you in the ***.