Why does Trudeau dawdle when benefits of Cannabis control go to the evil side?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Why does Trudeau dawdle when benefits of Cannabis control go to the evil side?

I think it insane not to turn the injustice of prohibition to the justice of control of Cannabis. Canadians deserve it.

If I had Trudeau’s ear, I would ask him to please move the files around and raise the Cannabis legalization file to the top of the heap, --- so that Canada can reap the benefit that comes from repeal of prohibition.

It is a social justice and freedom of choice issue and the constitution needs defence on the rights of individuals.

For the evils of prohibition to grow, all the government needs do, is nothing.

Should we encourage Mr. Trudeau to prioritise on this, --- and right the Cannabis wrong?

Regards
DL

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Labour, criminal, tax and traffic laws all need to be tinkered with and it's not going to be cheap.

BTW... God have mercy on those who dare try to grow their own tax controlled substance.

Happy Halloween!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Labour, criminal, tax and traffic laws all need to be tinkered with and it's not going to be cheap.

BTW... God have mercy on those who dare try to grow their own tax controlled substance.

Happy Halloween!
You mean like all the people who brew and/or vint their own tax controlled substance?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Sure. Like about the same numbers as produce their own alcohol and cocaine.

Near 0.

Regards
DL

P.S.
All those other costs are called job creation.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Legalization won't stop the 'evil' side from profiting. Kid don't wait until they are of legal age to use pot; they know where to get it and will continue to do so. Making it legal will just convince the kids that it is a good thing.
I can hardly wait until it is legal to smoke pot. I will be able to hide in a group of pot smokers and smoke my tobacco and nobody will know the difference. Haha!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Legalization won't stop the 'evil' side from profiting. Kid don't wait until they are of legal age to use pot; they know where to get it and will continue to do so. Making it legal will just convince the kids that it is a good thing.
I can hardly wait until it is legal to smoke pot. I will be able to hide in a group of pot smokers and smoke my tobacco and nobody will know the difference. Haha!

Experts know that boys will be boys. They just prefer to know who the pushers are in order that parental guidance is enhanced.

Better the devil you know and control than the devil you do not know.

Check the stats, where legal, crime goes down.

While smoking your tobacco, remember that your drug kills many while the pot cloud kills few, if any. As you say, Haha.

Regards
DL