The Trudeau Meme Thread

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Here it is. Put your Trudeau Memes here.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
We already had one........

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/138866-trudeau-derangement-syndrome-thread.html?

And it's time to enlighten the chin dribblers on what constitutes a selfie .......

a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and shared via social media:

That's why they are called selfies. You take a picture of yourself, not a picture that someone took of you.

As an example, this is a picture of someone taking a selfie.

The picture is not a selfie but the result of Harpers self shoot picture, would be a selfie.......

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah, Tay and the other Liberals hate any anti-Trudeau threads.. attack me personally on them.. but when Mental Flossy posts his love fest threads, everything is rainbows and kool-aid.

Liberals are in love with their paper Lion.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Knock it down and build a smaller house, much cheaper for the taxpayers. Oh I know it's a historic building. But when it makes more sense to build a modern home for less than it takes to renovate then that is what needs to be done. $10 million builds a hell,of a nice palace.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
FFS....anyone who takes this internet/thread/political caterwauling seriously, needs to have their heads thoroughly examined by a professional.

But let me save you a few hundred bucks.....you are idiots.

Why don't you rename this thread for what it is, namely the Trudeau bashing thread for brain-dead neocons?

Bar Sinister, you know what's actually brain dead? "Members" such as yourself that get so caught up on an internet forum in political bullshi*t or the bullshi*t of politics (take your bloody pick) that you think it matters.

It doesn't matter.

And "members" is in quotation marks for a reason....figure it out.