Canadian PM Trudeau: Baltic Nations 'Are Not a Thing'

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Canadian PM Trudeau: Baltic Nations 'Are Not a Thing'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG2WzST4PC4

Maclean's Magazine, the tabloid that glorified smiling terrorist Omar Khadr, is now featuring a fluff-piece video on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The 60-second video "challenge" is apparently meant to showcase Trudeau's quick-witted, zany side, but instead the newly elected PM betrayed his lack of diplomacy and foreign policy knowledge.

In the promo clip being circulated on Twitter by Maclean's, the Canadian liberal shows off his French poetry skills and love of Star Wars. Unfortunately, however, he also revealed that he doesn't know much about geography and geopolitics.

When asked which of the Baltic nations is his "favorite," the prime minister quickly retorted "that's [Baltic States] not a thing."

Never mind the fact that the Baltic States are Canada’s NATO partners or that Canada is home to 100,000 of Baltic heritage.

As the blog UpNorth noted, this is not the first time Trudeau has had trouble identifying facts about NATO and has mocked different ethnic groups. Apparently he is just another out of touch liberal who happens to now be a world leader. We can see what the appeal was for Maclean's.

source: Canadian PM Trudeau: Baltic Nations 'Are Not a Thing' | Truth Revolt

Don’t worry, Justin Trudeau. We got you covered: Let me google that for you

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You guys keep trying the quote of context thing and it's not working.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
No, you do apparently.

You guys need to come up with something more substantive.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Let's also take into consideration that everyone is intentionally testing him more often then if he was older. People wouldn't be going out of their way to try and make him look stupid all the time if he was a bit older. It's a form of overcompensating that I'm witnessing happening with our young pm.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
I'm not sure what 'quote of context' means.

Missed the 'out' there.

He was clearly referring to the fact that he wasn't going to pick some arbitrary favourite.

The fact that Cons are using this game of rapid fire responses as political fodder is sad and desperate.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Missed the 'out' there.

He was clearly referring to the fact that he wasn't going to pick some arbitrary favourite.
And now you assume to speak for the PM of Canada. Geez dude, with all the mouthpiece work and spin doctoring you do for the lefties you should be getting paid.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Trudeau, the guy who never had a real job, a two-time University drop-out has suddenly become an expert on every subject and every issue that can be mentioned.
We will have to rewrite history so that he can never be wrong!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
If this surprises you then you were someone who voted for him. I didn't vote this last election because the bloc didn't have someone in my riding. At least the bloc know what they want to do lol