The Most Interfering Woman in Ontario

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

har

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'd still like to know how alcohol in grocery stores is going to go over with folk restricted from booze by pledge, law or religion

and it would concern them how? Just because it's there, doesn't mean they need to buy it.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
and it would concern them how? Just because it's there, doesn't mean they need to buy it.
It might concern someone who has been told by da Judge to stay out of places where booze is available or alcoholics ... but they don't matter anyhow, do they. Makes no difference to be. I don't tough the stuff anyhow. In Sudbury, the two places where beer is available now are both Walmarts

justfred99

Nominee Member
Aug 2, 2015
North America
I'd still like to know how alcohol in grocery stores is going to go over with folk restricted from booze by pledge, law or religion

I think that they will have the choice to buy or NOT to buy. In Alberta the people have the choice to buy or NOT to buy, pork for example, in grocery stores. Most people can figure that out without a instructional manual.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There are those who want to discuss a subject beer in stores and those who
want to hurl insults at the Premier. Why should people who want to buy beer
be curbed because some have a drinking problem? For some it is prohibited
by law others by the courts and some by economics. For the majority its not a
problem and they should have convenient access to it no problem here its time
to move on in history

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There are those who want to discuss a subject beer in stores and those who
want to hurl insults at the Premier. Why should people who want to buy beer
be curbed because some have a drinking problem?
Who's curbing you? You could still buy beer.
For some it is prohibited
by law others by the courts and some by economics. For the majority its not a
problem and they should have convenient access to it no problem here its time
to move on in history
Yeah, because...because...bec.. oh yeah it's 2015.
If you need convenient access to beer, you just might have a problem that goes beyond where you can buy it.

There's far more serious things Ontario needs to deal with than making sure everyone is within easy walking distance of beer.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I have never understood why beer is not sold in grocery stores. It works well in Quebec, the USA, but that aside, Kathleen Wynne is a corrupt politician who has been given free reign by a Province full of Kool-Aid drinkers. Why they didn't send this crook and her party of hard drive erasing A-Holes packing and at least give the NDP another shot is beyond me.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I think that they will have the choice to buy or NOT to buy. In Alberta the people have the choice to buy or NOT to buy, pork for example, in grocery stores. Most people can figure that out without a instructional manual.
It's the people who can't even post without an instruction manual who have the biggest of problems. Wynne's got the same tax grab now as everyone else. Here's to hoping she'll evolve a conscience....

Last edited: