• Other answer.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Should passports identify Faith?

I'm just curious how many here would actually suport this. Don't worry, the poll is anonymous.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Should passports identify I.Q.s?

You know the line-up at Customs ... over 100, you get to stay and under 100 you have to get into THAT line (that leads to the chipper, where the process of turning you into nutritious crackers begins).

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I do not really care if anyone asks my beliefs or not. I do not think the application had the question anyways.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I do not really care if anyone asks my beliefs or not. I do not think the application had the question anyways.
I went to an orientation meeting for an organization that builds homes for people and one of the questions on the form we filled out was what religion you belonged to. It was (choke), a not for profit nation wide outfit. The labor was donated. For example I would donate a day or two a week doing all the things related to carpentry. I never got a callback. Even with over thirty years being a carpenter. Couldn't even give it away. 'I'm sure you can guess why.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Should passports identify Faith?

I'm just curious how many here would actually suport this. Don't worry, the poll is anonymous.

Well if anybody asks me about religion I get a thrill. The faith of no faith included? I think credit records are more to the point. Religion has yet to adjust caloric intake.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I went to an orientation meeting for an organization that builds homes for people and one of the questions on the form we filled out was what religion you belonged to. It was (choke), a not for profit nation wide outfit. The labor was donated. For example I would donate a day or two a week doing all the things related to carpentry. I never got a callback. Even with over thirty years being a carpenter. Couldn't even give it away. 'I'm sure you can guess why.

I have done work for Habitat for Humanity, as well (to make AutoCad drawings for them). They did not ask if I was Christian, even though their roots are Christian. It may have been a local thing, where you are/were. That would NOT happen here ... ever. It would probably be illegal to ask that, actually.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I probably can guess; surquedry and bigotry. To put it the way G Dumbya B put it, "You're either with us or against us". lol

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I have done work for Habitat for Humanity, as well (to make AutoCad drawings for them). They did not ask if I was Christian, even though their roots are Christian. It may have been a local thing, where you are/were. That would NOT happen here ... ever. It would probably be illegal to ask that, actually.
that's what I thought. oh well. Their loss

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I can only imagine the chaos that would create things are bad enough now.
not so much from foreign visitors but the bigotry right here at home when
folks knew the religion of their immediate neighbors

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No. It's no ones business what you believe. You cannot let extremists dictate policies with their actions and that is what is happening.

Exactly! Religion is a personal thing, and nobodies damn
business unless you're being a dick and thrusting it upon
others. Maybe Passports should identify whether or not
you are a dick, but not your faith, or lack there of....