What Americans Think of New Canadian PM Justin Trudeau

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A good many of them think the Donald is God's gift to the US, so, with that kind of brain damage, who cares what they think.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
My brothers in TX say that Turdoh is a Putz.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
you shouldn't care. it's none of our beezwax
Yes, well the Boomster cares because he has a hate on for our PM. I don't care but I stated what I did because I am becoming concerned with the Boomsters mental stability. He is on such an irrational rant lately that I'm afraid he might blow a gasket and either harm himself or someone else, as in going postal. It is not healthy to have such obsessions.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A good many of them think the Donald is God's gift to the US, so, with that kind of brain damage, who cares what they think.
Trump is a blessing, indeed.

Beats the heck out of all them earnest, caring Democrats. You realize we have eleven more months of their tedious droning, which was old after three days, right?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump is a blessing, indeed.

Beats the heck out of all them earnest, caring Democrats. You realize we have eleven more months of their tedious droning, which was old after three days, right?
Yup and then it will start all over again. We got so upset that Harper extended our last campaign from something like 4 weeks to about 7 weeks that we kicked his azz out of office. And yes, you cannot have bleeding hearts caring about people, now can you.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yup and then it will start all over again. We got so upset that Harper extended our last campaign from something like 4 weeks to about 7 weeks that we kicked his azz out of office. And yes, you cannot have bleeding hearts caring about people, now can you.
They don't. If you think they do, you're a fool.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well I did say bleeding hearts not Democrats. I know where their loyalties lie.
So, who's the candidate of the Bleeding Heart Party?

Oh, there isn't one?

So I guess we can just conclude that you were bringing in completely irrelevant sh*t as a springboard for your little passive-aggressive quip, enit?

Kthx. Have a day.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Only thing I thought from the outside looking in and being pretty much ignorant of Canadian issues was that he looks pretty young to be a leader but I guess being a codger shouldn't be a qualification to occupy that office I guess.