Don't let's do too many anti Trudeau threads......

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It's getting borrrring and the leftoids are becoming immune....

Unless the faux pas is sooo good that he ends up with political mud on his face...:wink: :lol:

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I agree. Right after the election there so many threads criticizing Trudeau for meaningless things. It really made you guys look like a bunch of loons.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I agree. Right after the election there so many threads criticizing Trudeau for meaningless things. It really made you guys look like a bunch of loons.
Not sure how looking like a clown on his inaugural world stage event was meaningless.

Meh. I guess I'm just used to more professionalism and class.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
we could sticky 'I hate liberals' and 'I hate conservatives' threads and simply chuck all this varied and sundry sh!t into those two.

harper derangement, shiny pony, anti-alberta and such.

that would mean that social metric numbers would decline but hey, what do I care.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I like the variety of hate threads. Some are better than others, I tire of the large graphics though. Perhps they could be sized downward so my scrolling index finger is spared.

Not sure how looking like a clown on his inaugural world stage event was meaningless.

Meh. I guess I'm just used to more professionalism and class.

Well are you going to tell us where you encountered professionalism and class?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Globul warming charts should go too.....non?

Let's not stop those threads altogether.....the condescending leftoids would get top heavy from their swelling upper ...............

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
we could sticky 'I hate liberals' and 'I hate conservatives' threads and simply chuck all this varied and sundry sh!t into those two.

harper derangement, shiny pony, anti-alberta and such.

No, no, no ........................you guys. A little imagination please. I already suggested Trudeau's Follys for JT in another thread but it was spur of the moment. How about some creative titles

that would mean that social metric numbers would decline but hey, what do I care.
And how would a decline effect the site, Loc?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was thinking....that when the country has leaned so far left, that sharia law has become acceptable to the uninformed ideologues, the only people left to defend our traditional way of life will be old curmudgeons like us or this guy....

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I was thinking....that when the country has leaned so far left, that sharia law has become acceptable to the uninformed ideologues, the only people left to defend our traditional way of life will be old curmudgeons like us or this guy....

That is the type of question I would like to see a journalist ask of our PM. His appearance at an Islamic Society of North America event a couple of years ago was widely criticized by the Muslim Council of Canada due to the fact that the ISNA supports polygamy and Sharia law in Canada. Be interesting to know where he stands now.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
No, no, no ........................you guys. A little imagination please. I already suggested Trudeau's Follys for JT in another thread but it was spur of the moment. How about some creative titles

And how would a decline effect the site, Loc?

it's not our numbers I'm on about. it's young flossy that craves the hits.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
There will never be enough threads to pinpoint Trudeau's missteps. It is not 'hate' to make these points, it is our duty as Canadians to 'be on guard'.
We need to track his every move. There may be something he does/says that will deeply impress us as intelligent and patriotic. We need to open our minds to that possibility. ]
Likewise his adoring fans need to open their minds to the possibility that he is NOT perfect, that he can and does make mistakes and will make more mistakes in the future.
This is not a popularity contest; it is serious business running Canada's affairs. We all do well to keep our eyes and ears open and to open our minds to all possibilities.