Trudeau muzzles immigration officials, Media Party silent

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trudeau muzzles immigration officials, Media Party silent

We all saw the endless stories before and during the election about how Stephen Harper was “muzzling” scientists in order to suppress and push his agenda and how now that Justin Trudeau won they would be free, free at last:

Science has been freed by the new government in Ottawa, just as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau promised in the Liberal election platform.

Problem is for the media and public unions who attacked Harper, the new era of open and transparent government promised by Trudeau has already proven to be a lie as shown by this piece from National Post’s Mathew Fisher on the Syrian refugee issue:

The officials did not want to be identified because diplomats and immigration officers have been told by Ottawa not to speak about the matter, with all requests referred to the government.

Muzzling bureaucrats is cool when it’s a Liberal government or will the Media Party condemn Trudeau as a dictating liar and these union members will again show up on the news in protest?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They are doing their best in the US to stop dissent on this topic as well.

Yeah, so far the only hint of dissent I've seen is on the TV, the radio, the internet, the front page of the newspaper, and bout eleventy-hundred pundits.

They sure are brutally silencing dissent.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
At least Justine has allowed the scientists to speak out. I'm still waiting for someone to post a science article that was muzzled by Harper.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The horror! I will lose more sleep over this! Post post post.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Given the UNHCR's experience in refugee matters, it's a shame Trudeau has no interest in consulting with it.

If even the UNHCR is advising taking it more slowly, Trudeau should respect the the UNHCR's experience.

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
At least Justine has allowed the scientists to speak out. I'm still waiting for someone to post a science article that was muzzled by Harper.

Wonder if Justine has done away with the need for gubmint scienticians to sign CAs and related documents.?

The UN is a people broker. Not something to look up to.

The slavers could take a few lessons from the UNHCR

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Fed scienticians are on 2 year contracts and are still bound to any contract they signed 1 month ago or 23 months ago.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
yabut, isn't the simple existence of a CA a form of muzzling?

... Ahhh, I get it now. Justine isn't personally muzzling them, it will be the gubmint lawyers that muzzle them through Court orders and civil actions.