Trudeau vows to ‘keep Canadians safe’

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Trudeau vows to ‘keep Canadians safe’ as he rebuffs concerns over plan to accept 25,000 Syrian refugees

But the prime minister said protecting Canadians is his top job, and that security “has always been at the very core of what we are planning to do on refugees.” He added that a team of ministers is currently working on a plan to bring the refugees to Canada responsibly, effectively, and in a secure way.

More

Oh ya? Working on a plan to ensure security?

Ummm, shouldn't that have been nailed down before you made the promise? Before you decided to stick to your promise?

Ahhh yes, 4 years of good times.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I suggest a place somewhere between a strip club and a synagogue. Radicals will expose themselves fast (unless they're related to the nut jobs in that peeler bar before they flew off)....

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

When he can find time to pull himself away from doing selfies' i guess?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I feel safe knowing the pony is armed with an over-capacity magazine for his C7A2 smart fone.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
In wake of what is happening in Europe with the refugees we can only assume that Trudeau and the Liberals know something that the European leaders did not know about security and keeping their citizens safe.
There is no 100% way of guarding against terrorist attacks and the chances get even slimmer of preventing violence when large numbers are admitted so quickly. Security checks don't always work.
I believe our security forces are very good at what they do but so are the French and look what happened to them!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Trudeau vows to ‘keep Canadians safe’ as he rebuffs concerns over plan to accept 25,000 Syrian refugees

But the prime minister said protecting Canadians is his top job, and that security “has always been at the very core of what we are planning to do on refugees.” He added that a team of ministers is currently working on a plan to bring the refugees to Canada responsibly, effectively, and in a secure way.

More

Oh ya? Working on a plan to ensure security?

Ummm, shouldn't that have been nailed down before you made the promise? Before you decided to stick to your promise?

Ahhh yes, 4 years of good times.

Goodale looked like a complete buffoon on Power Play today trying to explain how they are going to keep Canadians safe while saying absolutely nothing but we'll let you know when we have the plan.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Goodale looked like a complete buffoon on Power Play today trying to explain how they are going to keep Canadians safe while saying absolutely nothing but we'll let you know when we have the plan.
Yep.

I liked "nothing's 100%".

This is the "Real Change" morons voted for?

Cuz faith

Cuz messiah

FFS

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yep.

I liked "nothing's 100%".

This is the "Real Change" morons voted for?

Cuz faith

Cuz messiah

FFS

Not his finest hour............if indeed he has ever had one.......not a fan of Ralphie. Honestly, Bear...........the more I hear the MPs simply towing the party line which is basically a mishmash of the campaign promises, the more my stomach turns.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not his finest hour............if indeed he has ever had one.......not a fan of Ralphie. Honestly, Bear...........the more I hear the MPs simply towing the party line which is basically a mishmash of the campaign promises, the more my stomach turns.
As far as I'm concerned, this govt is a complete failure.

They've admitted they don't have a plan. Despite the fact this presents a potentially serious risk.

I'd honestly support JT if he said, let's step back for a minute, reassess, regroup. Then come up with a more reasonable date.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
As far as I'm concerned, this govt is a complete failure.

They've admitted they don't have a plan. Despite the fact this presents a potentially serious risk.

I'd honestly support JT if he said, let's step back for a minute, reassess, regroup. Then come up with a more reasonable date.

I wonder if all the furor is serving to strengthen his resolve instead of softening his stance.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wonder if all the furor is serving to strengthen his resolve instead of softening his stance.
Considering how much of an airhead he is, I bet it's causing him to dig his heels in. Just like his dad. " Just watch me".

What a clown.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The plan is to set off these ISIS attacks all over the west and drive the citizens into the arms of the NWO.
We will beg for martial law. France did nothing under the same conditions of the Hebdo bullsh!t. Canada will do the same. nothing

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
He does not have the capacity to alter his course, to critically evaluate the best course of action on a given day. He is a deer caught in headlights committed to continuing the same path of action he has already started down regardless of the consequences. But sunshine and lollipops. Hooray!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The more you draw attention to selfies the more young people want a picture
taken with him. He is taking advantage of the good time he is having on the
popularity meter. No one is going to keep us safe with the keep safe
guarantee. We are heading toward a war without seeing what is coming by
many.