Should Canada and the U.S. tolerate an intolerant Islam?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I have linked below to a debate in Britain on Islam and their view of intolerance and as to whether the West should reciprocate in kind and not tolerate Islam and their ideology.

I also have linked to two speakers who look a bit deeper at the Western situation facing Canada the U.S. as well as other Western countries. I have intentionally ignored the French situation as well as what is happening in the Netherlands as I want to speak primarily to the ideology and not the violence of Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlerISGgT5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSMcQqa0lvo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl2-YnbI-iw

------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQELHJx8Vf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk

----------

Do unto others as you would like done unto you, or some alternative of this reciprocity rule, is a recognized moral tenet that most moral theologies and philosophies follow.

Islam, in most of its forms, is thought by most to be homophobic and misogynous. At its worse, it will kill Muslim women just for not wearing a proper head and or face covering. The Hebdo murders also show how far they will go to prevent freedom of speech and expression.

If the West, including Canada and the U.S., continues to allow Muslim immigration we will also have to live in fear of having Islam attack us if we happen to offend their religious sensitivities by speech or expression.

Do we really want the type of future that they are presently suffering east of the Atlantic?

Should we close our borders to Islam before we have to suffer Islamic fundamentalist, extremists and even moderate who will attack our political systems so as to implement Sharia?

If we look at some Islamic countries, we see that they have basically banned Western ideology. Should we do unto Islam what they are doing unto us and ban their ideology in our Western countries?

Regards
DL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

I have linked below to a debate in Britain on Islam and their view of intolerance and as to whether the West should reciprocate in kind and not tolerate Islam and their ideology.

I also have linked to two speakers who look a bit deeper at the Western situation facing Canada the U.S. as well as other Western countries. I have intentionally ignored the French situation as well as what is happening in the Netherlands as I want to speak primarily to the ideology and not the violence of Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlerISGgT5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSMcQqa0lvo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl2-YnbI-iw

------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQELHJx8Vf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG1rFA_QEk

----------

Do unto others as you would like done unto you, or some alternative of this reciprocity rule, is a recognized moral tenet that most moral theologies and philosophies follow.

Islam, in most of its forms, is thought by most to be homophobic and misogynous. At its worse, it will kill Muslim women just for not wearing a proper head and or face covering. The Hebdo murders also show how far they will go to prevent freedom of speech and expression.

If the West, including Canada and the U.S., continues to allow Muslim immigration we will also have to live in fear of having Islam attack us if we happen to offend their religious sensitivities by speech or expression.

Do we really want the type of future that they are presently suffering east of the Atlantic?

Should we close our borders to Islam before we have to suffer Islamic fundamentalist, extremists and even moderate who will attack our political systems so as to implement Sharia?

If we look at some Islamic countries, we see that they have basically banned Western ideology. Should we do unto Islam what they are doing unto us and ban their ideology in our Western countries?

Regards
DL

How do you ban an ideology?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
No I don't believe it should be tolerated in the free world.
Islam is incompatible with the Constitutions of Western countries. I think it was a mistake for countries who embrace human rights and equality to ever try to assimilate Muslims.
I do not hate Muslims but I think their religion is cruel, savage and dangerous to the free world. If they choose to live as slaves to their religion that 's okay for them but they would have to do it in their own countries where Islamic law is the law of the land

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Welcome to Arizona, the rest will take care of itself. In Canada it would be Baffin Island and the survival tool is the same PS3 that OBL had except this includes broadband so the refuges can decide if they really want to stay here for a long time to go back with a 'pardon' if they weren't complete *******s during their time on the front lines of the war.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
still impossible to ban 1 religion while allowing others to be.

We should not tolerate an intolerant religion. Hate laws exist to protect people from hate ideology.

We'll need to come up with things that we won't tolerate. Religious laws. Promotion of any form of rights denial based on colour, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual preferences, personal dress, etc.

Religion should never trump personal individual freedoms and any person found to be forcing, bullying, for the purposes of promoting their personal beliefs should be charged, fined, deported, denied freedom, or some such something to keep personal freedoms at the forefront of a reasonably logical society.

If they want to have their own religious laws and regulations, they will have to find a country that is a secular country.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
In memory to those fallen in Paris ..

11-13-2015

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Religion is the practice of an ideology. One does not need the former in order to have the latter. One an also hold a certain ideology while showing no outward signs of doing so. Hard to ban thoughts.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Islam is incompatible with the Constitutions of Western countries. I think it was a mistake for countries who embrace human rights and equality to ever try to assimilate Muslims.
I do not hate Muslims but I think their religion is cruel, savage and dangerous to the free world. If they choose to live as slaves to their religion that 's okay for them but they would have to do it in their own countries where Islamic law is the law of the land
The problem is, that dirt has oil under it

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

By controlling how many are pushing it in your country.

Do you have a problem with Canada protecting its ideology and culture of equality for all?

This is fresh off the news.

Syrian refugees not welcome in 27 U.S. states - CNN.com

Regards
DL

Nazism still exists just ridiculed.

As Islam should be except that the Western press fears them so much that they were even silenced in the Hebdo murders and feared showing us the cartoon that so many died over.

How much fear should Canadians and Americans live under?

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

I agree and those across the pond in finding that out the hard way.
A way that I would like to insure Canada does not have to live through.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
still impossible to ban 1 religion while allowing others to be.

We should not tolerate an intolerant religion. Hate laws exist to protect people from hate ideology.

We'll need to come up with things that we won't tolerate. Religious laws. Promotion of any form of rights denial based on colour, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual preferences, personal dress, etc.

Religion should never trump personal individual freedoms and any person found to be forcing, bullying, for the purposes of promoting their personal beliefs should be charged, fined, deported, denied freedom, or some such something to keep personal freedoms at the forefront of a reasonably logical society.

If they want to have their own religious laws and regulations, they will have to find a country that is a secular country.

We are not banning a religion. Sharia is a political system.

But I do not see why we should not ban religions that go directly against our constitution and are homophobic and misogynous and do not grant equality to all.

Those are basic human rights and if a religion falls short of that, why should Canadians tolerate it?

Regards
DL

Religion is the practice of an ideology. One does not need the former in order to have the latter. One an also hold a certain ideology while showing no outward signs of doing so. Hard to ban thoughts.

True but we can ban the outward display of misogynous actions and those that are known for such.

Like Islam, the worst offender in the world.

Regards
DL

The problem is, that dirt has oil under it

So we should let our morals be governed by dollars.

Nice. Not.

They particularly like white women. How much do you want for your daughter?

Regards
DL

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So we should let our morals be governed by dollars.

Nice. Not.

They particularly like white women. How much do you want for your daughter?

Regards
DL

Too late. Big business would mine the quarters from your dead mothers' eyes and not even give change ... and what has my daughter got to do with your rant? She's not property....

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
I think the tenets of Islam are incompatible with our relaxed, secular western lifestyle and values. They harshly proscribe moral behaviour we accept, such as sex outside marriage, homosexuality... bikinis... and there seems no room in that religion for the concept of 'live and let live'. It seems that you must follow their path or else they are so offended they must force you to. Oh, I know it's not all Muslims. But i also can't think of a single Muslim nation where large numbers of its followers don't follow this path. I can't even think of a nation with a substantial percentage of Muslims among its population where Muslims aren't violently agitating to make things more like the prophet, bless his little nine-year-old loving mind, thought was righteous.

I don't know any way to ban it, though, in a nation which values freedom of religion. I do think we should stop admitting its followers into Canada in such large numbers, though.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Exactly why the fewer Muslims we have in the country, the fewer will be abused by those who recognize the immorality and worthlessness of right wing Islam's ideology. If that woman and others wish to be safer on our streets, then they should remove all such displays of Muslim oppression of women.

Canadians do not like head and face wear that denotes the subjugation of women by Muslim men which is the case in the majority of cases.

Regards
DL