Liberals Economic Plan in Disarray

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

“We need to find a way to enhance growth in Canada,” said Morneau.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A giant Korean windmill factory closed in my county a couple of days ago. They just got fifty million citizen dollars a short while ago and the suspicion is they've already left the county. The Liberals have no ecologicaly sound economic plan to combat CO2 poisoning.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
When media asks questions of some of the Liberal Cabinet members, the members look like they're wondering, "What the hell have I got myself into?"
Morneau, trying to explain finances looks on the verge on panic.

I hope the Conservatives and NDP realize how lucky they really are to have handed this mess to the Liberals. They should be laughing all the way through the next 4 years while the Liberals self-destruct.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The whole Liberal government is in disarray. Horsemen riding off in al directions.

The sad part is most of the problems are being caused by not taking a few minutes to do some simple mathematics like adding and subtracting and elementary multiplication. When a bucket is full of water it doesn't take a great deal of advanced mathematics to figure out the bucket won't hold any more. Just no common sense!