Trudeau Cabinet Lacks Diversity

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
There are no conservatives in the cabinet yet over 30% of Canadians voted for a conservative party.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Took you guys long enough to come up with a real criticism of Trudeau.

It's not really hard there, Cord! How many of our own people are struggling below the poverty line? A million? Two million? Yet this guy is going to add 25 thousand more (presumably w/o boosting the income of the ones we already have) who are CANADIANS one iota? How's that for criticism? How big of an entourage is tear a$$ing over to Paris to discuss something we already know how to solve? Does it take a rocket scientist to figure we have to start living "lower on the hog"?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
You mean other than the only life experience that he has is that of a failed part time dwama teacher and snow-board instructor?

No, I mean real criticisms. Not ones you made up.

It's not really hard there, Cord!

You're right. It's not hard to come up with criticism of Trudeau. My point is that none of you have until now. Although I'd wonder if it actually counts when you don't really care about cabinet diversity.

How many of our own people are struggling below the poverty line? A million? Two million? Yet this guy is going to add 25 thousand more (presumably w/o boosting the income of the ones we already have) who are CANADIANS one iota?

That might be a legitimate criticism if I was able to believe for a second that the people who make it actually care about helping people below the poverty line. As it turns out, most of people I see advocating for the poor are also advocating for refugees.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're right. It's not hard to come up with criticism of Trudeau. My point is that none of you have until now. Although I'd wonder if it actually counts when you don't really care about cabinet diversity.

I think some of us have voiced our detection of a few "cracks". Pretty hard to expound on cabinet diversity when we don't know the attibutes of ALL the members. Jody Wilson - Raybould looks good!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This is what passes for diversity?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
And then all of sudden, ES cared about white privilege.

If this is the avenue conservatives decide to move into, then sign me up. :lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Seriously now.

You're just salty that his cabinet is not diverse at all. He's been exposed.