Trudeau Derangement Syndrome Thread

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I did not vote for the liberals and I am concerned for the future of Canada and I'm going to watch and fight them to the best of my ability if I see them going against the Canadian values that I want to continue and improve on so I'm hopeful Boomer and all the others who, for what ever reason that only they would be able to decipher, can't resist posting, hence cluttering up, the CP thread with non elitist issues will use this thread to collate all their non relevant issues.......

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/138860-revealing-ironic-stupid-empty-suit.html

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/138865-everyone-worried-about-trip-costs.html

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The best of you ability ended when the votes were counted, you lost the fight so get over it and sit and watch only for the next 4 years unless you are a big cry baby like Bloomtard and a few others. Hope that helps.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And what about the leftoids' crying all the time Harper was in Office?
All the "Official" threads?
Now the conservatives should just shut up and keep quiet?
That's how "progressives" think.......Free speech is only speech that they approve of!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Squeak up, you would be as wrong as you have always been on every subject, the difference is events will be the opposite rather than in line with your 'thoughts'.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The best of you ability ended when the votes were counted, you lost the fight so get over it and sit and watch only for the next 4 years
Unbelievable. If you're not fighting every day for what you believe in don't bother voting.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You can do it silently as the battle is on voting day. Idiots in charge is not an argument of Harper would have been out years ago in a coup.

If you vote once then why do you get to repeat the same arguments more than once, many times doesn't alter anything other than you looking stupider than normal.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
That's how "progressives" think.......Free speech is only speech that they approve of!

Ironic that tay would not only post that comment, but start a thread on it.

I'd wager that between him and Flossy, they account for at least 2/3 of all the threads started.

Anywho - something to chuckle about I guess

As they say in Canada, "Plus ça change, plus c’est la mème chose."

.. As they say in in Montreal: Dhose God Damn hanglos comes into ma Forum and takes haway myye Coupe Stanley

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ironic that tay would not only post that comment, but start a thread on it.

I'd wager that between him and Flossy, they account for at least 2/3 of all the threads started.

Anywho - something to chuckle about I guess

.. As they say in in Montreal: Dhose God Damn hanglos comes into ma Forum and takes haway myye Coupe Stanley

That'd be right before they pass out in the gutter, non?
[/FONT][/FONT]

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

That's right DaS. Now it is time for the conservatives to be silent.

Sounds like the University of Maryland student body.

Only without the classes.

Wow.... The Terps student body must be really crazy!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
For the record, I do not endorse the derangement syndrome copout.

Criticize all you want.