Trudeau & Harper : Two very different men.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trudeau & Harper : Two very different men.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
To me, they are very different men. Trudeau is a PM who, very soon, will be like a puppy thrashing about in the deep end of the pool. Trying to get to the edge.Harper was a PM who wouldn't panic about the situation because he figured that he could walk on the water, to get to the other side.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The biggest difference between the two is that Trudeau is a human being and Harper is an automaton or a semi-human android. Other than that, they are both puppets of the ruling elite. I'm just waiting to see how fast the warm and fuzzies wear off Trudeau.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree. It's theft when you collect welfare and work under the table.

Normally I would agree but welfare for folks in B.C. who legitimately need it is a disgrace. When my son was sick and unable to work under doctor's orders, he was just damn lucky we had a bed for him here. Welfare here treats you worse than sh*t, more like criminal sh*t. What you get is barely enough for food, and nothing left over for things like a pair of shoe laces or tube of taste paste. When he partially recovered his health he had no choice but to take on work under the table.

Lifestyle led to heart disease and we pay for it all.

That can be said about anybody, Pete. By the time we reach 70 we ALL have heart disease, mainly caused by diet or lack of physical activity. There's not really much wrong with that system...........I paid for old codgers when I was young, healthy and working and now the young folks pay for me.

I wouldn't mind so much had the 'patient' actually kicked into the kitty at some point

Who was it that didn't kick into the kitty?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Anyone can get buy on welfare and community services alone. There is free clothing, food, extended health services and lots of moonbat love to go around.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Anyone can get buy on welfare and community services alone. There is free clothing, food, extended health services and lots of moonbat love to go around.

Might work for a minority. First you have to be able to get to these places and secondly you need a thick skin to be begging.

H.T.F. did we get from Harper and Trudeau to welfare?