007 and Seth Rogen happy about Trudeau win

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Seth Rogen on Justin Trudeau win: ‘Bright, new direction’

You can add Seth Rogen to the list of Canadians celebrating a Liberal election win.

“I think it’s great,” Seth tells ET Canada. “I’m happy Stephen Harper is no longer the prime minister of Canada. I think this is a step in a bright, new direction.”

Employing his trademark laugh, Rogen adds he’s also a fan of PM-elect Justin Trudeau’s promise to decriminalize marijuana.

“Again, I think we’re heading in a bright, new direction.”

Seth, who’s busy promoting the movie Steve Jobs, is also happy about the reviews his performance in the film has been getting from critics. But mostly he’s relieved.

“I’ve seen comedic actors in the past transition to other types of movies with varying degrees of success, and at times I’m the first to mock those people,” he says. “So just being aware of that, I was worried that I would become a target of like-minded mockery.”

Seth Rogen on Justin Trudeau win: ‘Bright, new direction’ - National | Globalnews.ca

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Analfloss is happy another stoner is happy. Leftism: If it feels good do it. Conservatism: If it does good do it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Analfloss is happy another stoner is happy. Leftism: If it feels good do it. Conservatism: If it does good do it.
Wow! Good for you Wally. You actually wrote something instead of hitting the red button. A whole 20 words. Congratulations.