Video: World media zeroes in on Trudeau’s good looks

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah we don't want to talk about him pulling out of the fight against israeli/US/nato led ISUS
"Breaking Story: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/1...d-in-iraq-confesses-to-israel-isis-coalition/
btw
its a Harper supporter talking about trudeau's looks on this thread
the pointy finger points both ways non?

maybe harpers vision for a NAZI / terrorist supporting canada made some people barf

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Being young is why he will appoint older men as his advisers, ones that are not 'beholden' to anybody but the voters.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
insecure canadians being groomed by insecure canadian media.

'world' media. :lol:

yes of course. the world cares aboot us.

bitch please.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We didn't lose our status as a 'pawn on the world stage.', we just need Trump in office be it by election or by coup before then

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's the same when Tony Blair became Prime Minister in 1997. He was young and good looking which is why many people (particularly women) voted for Labour that year, ushering in the first Labour Government for 18 years.

In fact, Blair was almost exactly the same age when he became PM as Trudeau is now. Blair became PM on 2nd May 1997, four days before his 44th birthday. Trudeau turns 44 on Christmas Day.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's the same when Tony Blair became Prime Minister in 1997. He was young and good looking which is why many people (particularly women) voted for Labour that year, ushering in the first Labour Government for 18 years.

In fact, Blair was almost exactly the same age when he became PM as Trudeau is now. Blair became PM on 2nd May 1997, four days before his 44th birthday. Trudeau turns 44 on Christmas Day.

Tony Blair was young and good looking. :lol:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Tony Blair was young and good looking. :lol:

When he first came to power in May 1997 he was young for a PM (he was the youngest person to become British Prime Minister since Robert Jenkinson, who was 42 years and one day old when he became PM on 8th June 1812) and he got a lot of the female vote for his good looks. But Blair, who was Middle East peace envoy between 2007, when he stepped down as PM, and earlier this year has got a lot wrinklier and greyer since then. He now runs a consultancy business and performs charitable work.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Trudeau has 4 global summit meetings coming up in November. The world leaders won't care much about his looks. What they care about is their own power.
Right now Trudeau is enthusiastic, ambitious, eager and quite full of himself. I hope he doesn't embarrass Canada by swaggering into those global meetings expecting the seasoned world leaders to faun over him like the Canadian people do. To them he will be 'the rookie' and if he appears too cocky they will brush him off like a pesky gnat. Men like Putin won't take kindly to being 'told off' by a rookie pipsqueak. Putin would chew him up and spit him out.
I hope it is a sobering experience for Trudeau. There won't be his advisors there to script for him and he doesn't seem to have the intelligence to speak well on his own. He needs to come down to earth and realize the enormity of the job he has taken on. It isn't about good looks, smiles and group hugs; It's serious business.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Canada's sexy new Prime Minister Dustin Waterhole has swept to power - but what's going on in the back offices?

I thought I had a pretty good deal going. I was a young guy fresh out of school, and I had landed a job at the headquarters of the Leaf Party. But as we suddenly took power in an election, I was suddenly running the back offices and assisting the new Prime Minister, the young and handsome Dustin Waterhole. It turns out that serving the Prime Minister means more than just pushing paper...but, I mean, he does have nice hair.

Serving the Prime Minister: A Canadian Romance eBook: Sam Shiver: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store