mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
In less than two years.

Thanks Harper!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well, if the right wing really has been decimated in Canuckville, I guess we will have to get used to flying in a circle in the other direction. :/ We will still get nowhere.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Well maybe not THAT bad but pretty close.

Glad we agree the voter stats are meaningless.
what i love to do with politics,just take those numbers for what they really mean,
which means nothing,then take the poor design administered and make it your design,I love this move in politics,
sort of making lemonade out of lemons,the Liberals ignored the numbers and used the design to their advantage,and besides our Prime Minister platform appealed to Canadians.
thanks to the conservatives for a design where numbers do not matter,thanks to the strategic thinker which recognized this design which feathered the nests of Conservatives,
i am greatful.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This is all cyclical. Wasn't long ago that the Liberals got drubbed. When you're in power too long you get chucked out.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Like I said, we will fly in an opposing circle for a while now. Still will not get anywhere.

ooooo Someone did not like me pointing out that we will start a new round of spin-wheel-but-get-nowhere.