Top 10 ways the Liberals are courting the Islamist vote

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Top 10 ways the Liberals are courting the Islamist vote

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuwQ5QQwHJs

Are the Liberals courting the extremist vote? It seems like they are.

Sheila made a list of all ways she thought the Liberals were actively pandering to the extremist voter. Her list includes handpicked candidates who happen to have been members of extremist organizations. Then, she added the actions and policy stances of the Liberal party and their leader Justin Trudeau. The list got a little out of hand so she had to cut it back to just ten examples.

These are all purposeful personnel choices. These are all targeted policy positions. Let’s be honest, everything in politics is strategic.

She knows what she thinks. What do you think? Is it all coincidence or something more?

Tariq Chaudary tried to bring a Muslim hate preacher into Canada.
Now he wants to be Liberal MP for Edmonton-Riverbend!
SIGN OUR PETITION telling Justin Trudeau to fire Chaudary:
Fire Chaudary - The Rebel

Who are Canada's radical Muslim leaders?
FIND OUT and fight back at CanadianJihad.ca
http://www.CanadianJihad.ca

http://www.therebel.media/election_20...

They need to just rename the Liberal party the Muslim Brotherhood.

Islam = Crime Against All Women

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Harper Warns that Polling Stations Could be Targeted by Terrorists. Advises Citizens to Stay Home.

Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, has warned citizens that polling stations across Canada could be targeted for a potential terrorist attack.

The Conservative leader warned of “increased chatter” leading up to Monday, October 19th and suggested that young people in particular, were the most likely to be targeted.

“Our intelligence suggests that Canadian polling stations could and will be targeted by terrorists,” Harper said at a rally in Toronto. “We would like to ask all citizens to avoid any area where voting may be taking place and to please stay at home until after the threat has disappeared, expected to be Tuesday at the earliest.”

Harper added that polling stations in major metropolitan cities are at greatest risk, while stations in rural areas are not expected to be targeted according to the Conservative leader.

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) have posted a “Terror Alert” map highlighting areas believed to be at risk. “People living in the safe zones, which we have highlighted in blue, are not under threat and should therefore go about their business as usual,” the Prime Minister said. “We encourage people in these regions to not feel alarmed and to continue to vote, worship Jesus Christ and wear traditional forms of headgear.”

He added that those in the red-shaded areas were at greatest risk with those in orange areas “not much safer”.

Unlike in the US, the CSIS does not normally publicize a change in the terror alert, but has made an exception due to pressure from the government. Justin Trudeau immediately branded the alert as “fear mongering”, a claim Harper denies: “I think that’s Justin’s inexperience showing. My only concern is the safety of all first-class citizens of Canada. There are some people in this country who are trying to take away our rights, and tell us what we can and can’t do. Not on my watch.”

Harper warns that polling Stations could be targeted by Terrorists. Advises citizens to stay home.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Harper Warns that Polling Stations Could be Targeted by Terrorists. Advises Citizens to Stay Home.

Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, has warned citizens that polling stations across Canada could be targeted for a potential terrorist attack.

The Conservative leader warned of “increased chatter” leading up to Monday, October 19th and suggested that young people in particular, were the most likely to be targeted.

“Our intelligence suggests that Canadian polling stations could and will be targeted by terrorists,” Harper said at a rally in Toronto. “We would like to ask all citizens to avoid any area where voting may be taking place and to please stay at home until after the threat has disappeared, expected to be Tuesday at the earliest.”

Harper added that polling stations in major metropolitan cities are at greatest risk, while stations in rural areas are not expected to be targeted according to the Conservative leader.

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) have posted a “Terror Alert” map highlighting areas believed to be at risk. “People living in the safe zones, which we have highlighted in blue, are not under threat and should therefore go about their business as usual,” the Prime Minister said. “We encourage people in these regions to not feel alarmed and to continue to vote, worship Jesus Christ and wear traditional forms of headgear.”

He added that those in the red-shaded areas were at greatest risk with those in orange areas “not much safer”.

Unlike in the US, the CSIS does not normally publicize a change in the terror alert, but has made an exception due to pressure from the government. Justin Trudeau immediately branded the alert as “fear mongering”, a claim Harper denies: “I think that’s Justin’s inexperience showing. My only concern is the safety of all first-class citizens of Canada. There are some people in this country who are trying to take away our rights, and tell us what we can and can’t do. Not on my watch.”

Harper warns that polling Stations could be targeted by Terrorists. Advises citizens to stay home.

The Only Terrorist is Justin Trudeau.

As long as they hit the polling stations in Mississauga and Brampton.

Those Muslim Terrorist groups operating in Canada, time somebody draws up a hit list and plants every one of these bastards 6 feet under. Welcome to Canada, Jihad Canuck style. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wonder who Harper wants to stay home, his supporters or the oppositions.....?
Neither, it's a satire piece, better posted in the fun & jokes section, than in the Canadian politics section.

Flossy's desperate though. He can't stoop low enough. His emotional and irrational state, has take the reigns.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Neither, it's a satire piece, better posted in the fun & jokes section, than in the Canadian politics section.
That's what I was thinklng about Boomers non stop posting of scary scenarios..........

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That's what I was thinklng about Boomers non stop posting of scary scenarios..........
How about Flossy's non stop posting of doom and gloom under the Nazi Harper.

Oh wait, you share that sentiment.

Carry on.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Carry on.

I don't read to many of his posts actually and you would not know this but I have 'waltered' him on many occasions. And I don't 'walter' many people, not even Walter or BOOMER because I actually feel sorry for them........

Incumbent Winnipeg South Centre Con MP Joyce Bateman got pilloried this week for reading out a list of Liberals she deemed insufficiently pro-Israel at an all-candidates meeting hosted by B'nai Brith. Her booed list included Omar Alghabra, Borys Wrzesnewskyj, and retired Canadian Forces lieutenant-general Andrew Leslie.

Winnipeg Free Press columnist and event moderator Don Lett described what he called her "enemies of Israel list" as "creepy".

But really why wouldn't she play the anti-Semitism card again?

This is her second campaign running with it :
"Three years ago, the Conservatives sent flyers to Jewish homes in Mount Royal, Liberal MP Irwin Cotler's riding. The flyers claimed the Liberals had participated in a UN conference known as Durban I that descended into anti-Semitism. They also said a Liberal MP had shown support for Hezbollah, a designated terror group.
A letter with similar allegations was used in Winnipeg South Centre against incumbent Liberal Anita Neville, distributed by Conservative Joyce Bateman's campaign.
Bateman's Elections Canada file shows she sent out a letter from a prominent lawyer and businessman. The letter included examples identical to the ones used in the Mount Royal flyers."
The year before, former Conservative Party president, Vic Toews campaign manager, and now Senator Don Plett, sent out taxpayer-funded flyers into Neville's riding. This time the charge was that she was insufficiently tough on crime and Plett wanted a revealed list of dangerous young offenders. Because this is what we pay senators to do.

Senator Runciman, "who distributed almost identical material" explained it was the “Conservative campaign folks” that put him up to it.

"It's hockey, not figure-skating," explained a source in the Con war room.

Fun fact : Bateman was a Liberal herself up until 31 days before the 2011 federal election when she decided to run as a Conservative against Neville.

Bateman beat Neville by some 700 votes in the riding receiving the second highest number of bogus robocalls in Canada. Elections Canada declined to investigate despite voters having been misdirected to take a 20 minute drive out of the riding to a non-existent polling station.

And so it goes ...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Don't feel sorry for me Tay, I'm not the one living in a bubble like you.. you should climb out of your cave once in a while a see the changing leaves and smell the fresh autumn air, maybe a plate of pumpkin pie, before you crawl back into your cave.

I would prefer Harper as Prime Minister.. however it really doesn't matter to me who is Prime Minister in the long run, doesn't affect me at all.

Just think Justin is playing on his daddy's name and is very inexperienced to lead Canada right now.

Oh and yeah, I've been posting a few to many anti-Justin threads, just trying to get AnalFloss a heart attack. :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Great post Flossy. That was hilarious. I can see it got some silly social conservatives all salty. They're so easy to upset. As for the premise of the OP, the Liberals don't have to "court the Islamists vote". Given the hatred spewed by the Conservatives and their supporters, they don't really have to.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Do the Liberals have to court the vote of those folks that maintain a secret-shrine-to-Justine-in-their-closet vote?

How would you know about these "secret shrines" unless you're creeping around their closets. Look, it's best if you social conservatives just quit talking. You aren't doing yourselves any favours.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Carry on.
What he does, is google "Anti Harper news"
Then posts anything that fits his ideology, then waits for the forum ninnies that agree with him to follow through...