JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
To me this election is a no brainer. Do we want someone with ten years experience running the show or someone who has been watching from the sidelines and makes vital decisions from a child in a photograph? I guess Canadians are definitely going to deserve what they get! :) :)

Why not think outside the box a little. Nobody says you have to vote for one of the entrenched 3. Vote independent, vote libertarian do something besides vote for the establishment because none of them are worth it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why not think outside the box a little. Nobody says you have to vote for one of the entrenched 3. Vote independent, vote libertarian do something besides vote for the establishment because none of them are worth it.

I voted Pirate Party last time because their dude in our riding was the only one that told the truth. Said they would rob us blind just like all the others plan on. Besides I knew the conservatives would win this riding anyway. Boundaries got changed for this time around and I don't know how it will turn out. We inherited a lot of leftards.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Actually, I'd love to be a person who takes things at face value. Always have in my younger days only to find out I was a sap. It'd be nice if things were the way they seem. But, they're not most of the time. Politics and religion kinda let us all down. The places you'd expect that you can believe in. Gotaa be something out there you can trust. Sucks to be suspicious of every damn thing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

So I vote for an independent....................W.T.F. does that have a chance of changing?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
So I vote for an independent....................W.T.F. does that have a chance of changing?

If we all vote for someone to change the system it can change a lot. Even half of us sending someone other than the usual 3 to Ottawa would send a huge message. As long as people keep voting for people who will never even consider changing things for the better change will never come.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Sounds like the ole cliché throw away vote. You can't vote independent they have no chance of winning. Just like in the US gotta stay with the status quo. Lesser of two evils,,hey theres how you justify it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I voted Pirate Party last time because their dude in our riding was the only one that told the truth. Said they would rob us blind just like all the others plan on. Besides I knew the conservatives would win this riding anyway. Boundaries got changed for this time around and I don't know how it will turn out. We inherited a lot of leftards.

How much of your riding includes Alberni now? A lot of Dippers hang out there.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You can't vote independent they have no chance of winning.

As long as you and most others keep hearing that from the 3 major parties and keep believing they aren't lying to you about it they won't win. Please just think about who tells you this and what their motive is to say it. Believe me when I say the usual 3 parties are collectively scared sh*tless of the citizenry ever figuring out they are lying about it.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It will NEVER happen, Nick. Christ, it's impossible to even get people to boycott a gas station for a week!

Oh, it will happen eventually. Social media and the internet keeps bringing the revolution closer as more people open their eyes and learn the truth. It may not happen this time or next time but it IS coming. The amount of people I know who have woken up in just the last 5 years is immense and the movement keeps growing exponentially.

I understand old farts like yourself will never change and that's ok because your generation's time is coming to an end . Many in my generation are looking to change things and even more of the generation after us want it. That is the reason why govts keep passing draconian laws and instituting a virtual police state....because they know it's coming and they are scared.