Move over Earl.......

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
There were shades of the angry Tory at a Conservative campaign event in Brantford, Ont., Wednesday when a rally-goer made a bizarre, off-the-cuff comment to reporters.

The Conservative supporter — who identified himself as a landlord in Brantford — was being interviewed by a reporter about his thoughts on Rob and Doug Ford supporting Conservative Leader Stephen Harper. He defended the brothers, who attended a Harper rally on Tuesday, while wearing a button for local Conservative candidate Phil McColeman.

"I don't care if anybody has sex with a sheep as long as you work for the people," he said.

video

Tory supporter's 'sex with a sheep' comment inspires flurry of online puns - Politics - CBC News

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
you missed the bit about cameron in britian being revealed as having stuck his ***** in a dead pigs mouth
"Why David Cameron’s ‘Pig-Gate’ Scandal Isn’t Going Away"
David Cameron, Pig-Gate, and the British Media Machine
well at least it wasn't the usual national security protected scandal about little boys
this instance

sure shows what money thinks of sick though

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
i love watching that angry MP,it is truely what repersents rural areas,i don;t know his riding but he would really fit in where i live.
i would like to examine his wife,timid?passive?opressed?i just don't understand men who talk to women like that,i was not raised like that ,but i understand it is the conservative way to talk to women like that.keep that tape rolling,it is hilarious,and further yet lets ensure this guy gets back in and brings all his followers.

just watched the sheep conservative,wonderful,so wonderful,he looks like he had a snort or two before attending the "rally",he even looks like he just did a sheep.it is all fitting,you can look at the dude and see what he stands for,possibly a wife abuser too!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
i love watching that angry MP,it is truely what repersents rural areas,i don;t know his riding but he would really fit in where i live.
i would like to examine his wife,timid?passive?opressed?i just don't understand men who talk to women like that,i was not raised like that ,but i understand it is the conservative way to talk to women like that.keep that tape rolling,it is hilarious,and further yet lets ensure this guy gets back in and brings all his followers.

just watched the sheep conservative,wonderful,so wonderful,he looks like he had a snort or two before attending the "rally",he even looks like he just did a sheep.it is all fitting,you can look at the dude and see what he stands for,possibly a wife abuser too!
Ahhhhhhh nothing like the "smell" of libel at 3 am. Geez bud, why don't you tell us what you really think.