Libertarians - the only party to represent the citizens

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I don't actually care much to convince anyone who to vote for as it is not often people will pull their head out of their a$$ and shed the brainwashing of the MSM but would be negligent if I didn't at least suggest you all actually research who stands for what and what the future will hold depending upon which corporate puppet gets to play at being Prime Minister after the election.

It really doesn't matter much which of the big 3 get in (PC, Lib, NDP). Nothing in the big picture will change. The citizens will continue to get screwed over whilst the bankers and CEOs control the legislature and get even richer. We will continue to become more and more at risk from flase flag attacks in order to promote a ludicrous and expensive war against an imaginary enemy based solely upon racial background and religious beliefs all done for the purpose of misdirecting your attention away from the fact the global economy is once again on the verge of a pre-designed collapse which will transfer all the world's wealth to even fewer people.

It is time to change and stop the complete perversion of democracy by the global corporatists and their brain-dead puppets that have been hand-picked to advance the agenda of global slavery for the masses. Tim Moen and the Libertarian party are the ONLY ones not beholden to any entity other than the actual citizens of this country. I urge you all to look at Tim and his party. Actually read their platform and educate yourself on what the Libertarians stand for which is for YOU (the citizen) to have more control of your life, more freedom and more of the money you work so hard for.

https://www.libertarian.ca/

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
If that means social liberty sure.

If that means giving people more freedom with money, then hell no.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
several years ago I considered the Libertarian candidate but shortly there after shunned any involvement in the voting process . Just wasn't interested. In retrospect I guess I'm glad because Lyndon LaRouche was a certifiable nut. Other than that, I'm not familiar with what this party stands for.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I don't actually care much to convince anyone who to vote for as it is not often people will pull their head out of their a$$ and shed the brainwashing of the MSM but would be negligent if I didn't at least suggest you all actually research who stands for what and what the future will hold depending upon which corporate puppet gets to play at being Prime Minister after the election.

It really doesn't matter much which of the big 3 get in (PC, Lib, NDP). Nothing in the big picture will change. The citizens will continue to get screwed over whilst the bankers and CEOs control the legislature and get even richer. We will continue to become more and more at risk from flase flag attacks in order to promote a ludicrous and expensive war against an imaginary enemy based solely upon racial background and religious beliefs all done for the purpose of misdirecting your attention away from the fact the global economy is once again on the verge of a pre-designed collapse which will transfer all the world's wealth to even fewer people.

It is time to change and stop the complete perversion of democracy by the global corporatists and their brain-dead puppets that have been hand-picked to advance the agenda of global slavery for the masses. Tim Moen and the Libertarian party are the ONLY ones not beholden to any entity other than the actual citizens of this country. I urge you all to look at Tim and his party. Actually read their platform and educate yourself on what the Libertarians stand for which is for YOU (the citizen) to have more control of your life, more freedom and more of the money you work so hard for.

https://www.libertarian.ca/

There was no Libertarian Party candidate in my riding, so that was not an option for me.

That said, I've met members of the Libertarian Party wo are foolish and fanatical ideologues who want to privatize our sidewalks within one mandate with no clear explanation of how this would be implemented in practical terms and who believe that the people ought to adapt to a fanatical ideology and not the other way around; and moderate intelligent, competent, and well-articulated members of that same party who are if not non-partisan, at least less partisan than most and who understand that ideology must adapt to the people and not the other way around.

I'd voted for such a Libertarian Party candidate in the two provincial elections ago when I lived in Ontario but not in the last Ontario election because the Libertarian Party candidate that time was an ideological purist with no idea on how to logistically implement his grand ideas.

No political party is immune from blind partisanship as your own post reveals, so voting blindly for a party is never a good idea regardless of the party in question.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The only political party to ever make sense in Canada were the Rhinos. The only thing that makes sense to me is a no party system.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Add to that switching from currency back to the barter system and I'm with ya. Although there's no possible way it would work in our times.
Nunavut in the Canadian north is such a government and all decisions are made by consensus. As far as currency, we need a system that is egalitarian and not one that is concentrated in the 1%.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Nunavut in the Canadian north is such a government and all decisions are made by consensus. As far as currency, we need a system that is egalitarian and not one that is concentrated in the 1%.
That would require the elimination of class distinctions which exists in every walk of life. I find this "equality" message to be misleading. Maybe it should be rephrased. Let's call it conditional equality. Like, " we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal",,,except for my several hundred slaves. In any ideology I cannot conceive of everyone not, "doing their own thing" . The reality is that even in an egalitarian culture, compromise is present. Because we are simply selfish people deep down. Hopefully some day I'll be proven to be a liar .