Ford Fest 2015

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Looks like it's off to a great start.

https://twitter.com/TOMayorFrod/status/650058968232955904

Maybe Locutus will posts some pics this year too. I hear there are rides.

"Hey Sandro, can you hook us up."

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Rexdale used to be a nice, little suburb of Toronto a generation or two ago. These days, it's an arm pit bordering on ghetto.

Rob Ford ... King of the dump. If he weren't giving away free food, the turnout would be dozens.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Big difference between last year's hot weather, Ford still mayor and nice Scarborough park and doing this crap when it's chilly willy man.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think that the "magic" is gone for him. Toronto has a conservative mayor who isn't a troglodyte, now.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
'conservative'. :lol:
John Tory was the head of the Ontario PC Party, leading them in oposition in the House for a few years. I don't know what else you would call him.

Not all Conservatives are Neanderthals, like the American Republicans and if the definition of "Conservative" is libertarian, they are going to disappear from the scene forever.

Anyway, Walter likes Rob Ford. So Walter, which part to you like? The coke snorting part? The pathological liar part? The rich kid bully part? The Rob Ford that hangs out with gangs who murder people? The mayor with no class at all that made his city the butt of jokes, all over the continent? The one that physically pushes female councillors around? The "eat my wife" Rob Ford?

If all of that resonates with you, Walter, you are either stupid or some sort of a criminal, yourself.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
At first I thought it might be a celebration of the legacy of that great American President Gerald Ford.

Who incidentally bears a striking resemblance to the National Inquirers image of Asmodaus.(sp)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
hehe
I thought this was about a car show. But I got here and found it was about Ford the Edsel.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Tory is the polar opposite of Rob Ford. They are both 'conservatives' mind you but one is a reactionary dummy and the other a thinking man.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Tory is the polar opposite of Rob Ford. They are both 'conservatives' mind you but one is a reactionary dummy and the other a thinking man.

Yup. The Conservatives have that sort of split all across the country. That party is a marriage of two earlier entities that have very different agenda.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sad really as I used to vote conservative until Stevie went 'Murican.

The American Republicans have had a profound influence on the Conservatives ... largely on the Western Reformers who identify more with the Americans than with their own countrymen to the East. It is a recent twist.