CBC News hits a new low by openly trying to humiliate PM Harper on Facebook

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
would expect it from a left wing blogger or lonely boy forum troll but this is a tax payer funded joke.

DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND...

By Kate on September 7, 2015 12:50 AM | 12 Comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYI81wRVac&feature=youtu.be#pq=oFvbjj

DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND... - Small Dead Animals

walter you bastard. a red for a thread dumping on the ceeb? surely this is a sign of the end times. :lol:
Well there is a normal person . To bad more won't see the CBC in the same light .
To many even with the proof staring them in the face the CBC is a competent and trustworthy news source .

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
I think CBC gave us an excellent satire piece, I laughed and you should too, but instead you want to twist that stick up your butt until you cry. They will all be made fun of in due course.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And I would bet that it was done on purpose passing it off as satire, to be able to cry, retaliation, should the government withdraw any subsidy in the future......
Good plan.....non?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think CBC gave us an excellent satire piece, I laughed and you should too, but instead you want to twist that stick up your butt until you cry. They will all be made fun of in due course.
Actually it was a jab at the sitting Prime Minister of Canada by the national news network owned and paid for by the people of Canada .
I personally feel that the national news network of all Canadians should not mock any of our political candidates .

There mandate is to provide an unbiased objective narrative . The news and only the news . We can filter our own biases or get coloured
opinion from countless other sources .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
CBC would not have to try all that hard in humiliating Harper. He's already half done the job himself with every lying eyes dodge to honest questions
Sure as have all other candidates lets give all the same treatment .

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Imagine if it wasn't controlled by Harper's government.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup ... but as the topic is humiliating Harper ... Oops ... sawry. Sticking to the topic isn't a sticky thing for the look-for-offence crowd
Actually the topic is defunding the CBC according to the opening comment .
I'm all for that . I don't need my national broadcaster providing commentary right left or center .
If the conservative government played political football with the CBC by forcing all propaganda all the time I would say the same .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
would expect it from a left wing blogger or lonely boy forum troll but this is a tax payer funded joke.

DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND, DEFUND...
So is having a Federal and Provincial Legislative Bodies when most of the time is spent bickering to make it appear the country couldn't run if one was 'defunded'. I think that will be my new favorite word, I'll being speaking in plain Canadian there will be no doubt what the real message is.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup ... but as the topic is humiliating Harper ... Oops ... sawry. Sticking to the topic isn't a sticky thing for the look-for-offence crowd
No offence taken simple logic , a national broadcaster represents all Canadians . I don't want to see them humiliating any party leaders ,
up to and including Elizabeth May swaying drunkenly at the mic.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Imagine if it wasn't controlled by Harper's government.

That seems to be a little fact that conbots tend to conveniently forget

Y'all really believe that if the Harper government had editorial control over what the CBC posts
that this video would have come out...at CBC?
And y'all talk about blind partisanship?:roll:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Y'all really believe that if the Harper government had editorial control over what the CBC posts
that this video would have come out...at CBC?
And y'all talk about blind partisanship?:roll:

You know as well as anyone that stifling freedom of the press would be political suicide - even in Canada where it isn't a Constitutional issue. How many Canadians think we have American rights - especially after being influenced by or sold out to Uncle Sam and corporate America, bit by bit, by so many in bullshyte's political arm (Canadian governments)

Last edited: