Wynne's, um, 'approval' rating, at 31%, 1 of the lowest 4 any Cdn premier

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
People in SK are happy with Wall at 63%.

Deficit free is a good place to be.

69% Of Ontarians are just homophobes.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
People in SK are happy with Wall at 63%.

Deficit free is a good place to be.

69% Of Ontarians are just homophobes.

I really hope you're joking. I despise her because she's a vile person, who I never wanted to be Premiere in the first place. I don't give a rat's *** if she's gay or not. She is a lousy Premiere who should have been jailed for siphoning all that money away.

She's going to ruin Ontario...if she already hasn't.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Of course. I quoted that off of the twitter link above.

Wynne is nuts. If will take 30 years for Ontario to recover.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Wynne's sex-ed program for elementary students that teaches the proper way to have homosexual sex and learning all about sex toys is not helping her. Lets face it she is a closet Conservative.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
LOL
She is a Liberal. Own it.

Sorry, but you spelled it incorrectly. The correct spelling would be 'Lieberal'.')

And now she wants do give $10 million dollars to help the refugees. With what? Certainly not her own money. Let's give out that much money when we DON'T have that money to give! I'm glad I didn't vote for her, so I can slam her for every idiotic move she makes. And I'm sure she has a lot more in store for us "lucky" Ontarians.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
With a sh-t credit rating, that is going to cost $50M by the time it's paid off.

I honestly believe that if the Conservative rep (Hudak) had half of a brain (which he obviously doesn't), or if it had been someone else entirely, then the Lieberals would not have made it in. And now, we as Ontarians, are reaping what good ol' Wynne has sown. Which is absolutely nothing good.

I guess she could always have more of those USELESS windmills put up! That'll solve all our problems...won't it?