When Mr. Trudeau gets into gear on the immorality of the drug war, he will bury all o

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
When Mr. Trudeau gets into gear on the immorality of the drug war, he will bury all opposition.

He is proven to be correct in his stance on marihuana by the Bible of the psychotropic drug research industry. The Ledain Royal Commission Report. The Last word on the immorality of prohibition as a form of social manipulation and control.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/Library/studies/ledain/ldc6a.htm
http://druglibrary.eu/library/reports/ledain/ldctoc.html

It is high time that we stop the War on Drugs which is a war against our children and on ourselves and adopt the L’Edain medical control model instead of the police control model.

Hats off to all the freedom seeking countries around the world, --- that are moving to the left on this issue and showing the political and economic rewards that emanates from moving to the left.

Mr. Trudeau is smart to wait a bit to pounce. Those who presently gain the billions out of the black market and who own the right wing have a bigger budget and a go slow and get the facts and benefit list is the way to go. Closest to Election Day would benefit the public the most and may stir our younger citizens to recognize the importance of voting. Best to inform when the greater number are watching and listening to gain the greatest benefit.

I wonder if Mr. Trudeau, when elected, would consider a prescription system instead of full legalization a good idea. All drugs will eventually be available to all and a prescription system seems like a good idea.

With crime normally going down with drug legalization Trudeau won’t have to hire the new police that Harper has promised to do. A bonus for Canada to go with its more moral drug legislation.

Regards
DL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
When Mr. Trudeau gets into gear on the immorality of the drug war, he will bury all opposition.

He is proven to be correct in his stance on marihuana by the Bible of the psychotropic drug research industry. The Ledain Royal Commission Report. The Last word on the immorality of prohibition as a form of social manipulation and control.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/Library/studies/ledain/ldc6a.htm
http://druglibrary.eu/library/reports/ledain/ldctoc.html

It is high time that we stop the War on Drugs which is a war against our children and on ourselves and adopt the L’Edain medical control model instead of the police control model.

Hats off to all the freedom seeking countries around the world, --- that are moving to the left on this issue and showing the political and economic rewards that emanates from moving to the left.

Mr. Trudeau is smart to wait a bit to pounce. Those who presently gain the billions out of the black market and who own the right wing have a bigger budget and a go slow and get the facts and benefit list is the way to go. Closest to Election Day would benefit the public the most and may stir our younger citizens to recognize the importance of voting. Best to inform when the greater number are watching and listening to gain the greatest benefit.

I wonder if Mr. Trudeau, when elected, would consider a prescription system instead of full legalization a good idea. All drugs will eventually be available to all and a prescription system seems like a good idea.

With crime normally going down with drug legalization Trudeau won’t have to hire the new police that Harper has promised to do. A bonus for Canada to go with its more moral drug legislation.

Regards
DL
Making marijuana available by prescription only will not work. Those folks who are growing their own under the radar right now are just going to keep on doing so.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
marijuana is already available by prescription!

Something that obviously escaped FP's attention altogether. I actually think he believes that it could be legalized but you could only get some if you had a prescription. Which is farcical in the extreme.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Something that obviously escaped FP's attention altogether. I actually think he believes that it could be legalized but you could only get some if you had a prescription. Which is farcical in the extreme.

Have you known FP to post anything that wasn't "farcical in the extreme"?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There will be a lot of former black market items available legally. Online through the CIA will get you the best product.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I think you should have a sandwich made with 17% heroin in the flour, by force if need be and that is usually only for the first one. If you are Native you get diplomatic plates and a safe in the trunk.

Perhaps the UK is going to start beheading druggies.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think you should have a sandwich made with 17% heroin in the flour, by force if need be and that is usually only for the first one. If you are Native you get diplomatic plates and a safe in the trunk.

Perhaps the UK is going to start beheading druggies.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Making marijuana available by prescription only will not work. Those folks who are growing their own under the radar right now are just going to keep on doing so.

Some will, no argument, but I see it like alcohol and bootleggers.

After prohibition of alcohol was repealed they persisted for a time but soon dwindled to nothing.

The same will happen for cannabis and doctors will not mind as long as the use is reported so that they know not to give something that does not go well with it.

Children are the focus of control more than adults. A repeal of prohibition of cannabis will have more kids coming out of at least grade school knowing a bit more.

Have a look at what we are doing to our kids and know that drugs of any kind are certainly not doing them any good.

Philip Zimbardo: The demise of guys? | TED Talk | TED.com

Given the stats, do we really want our kids using drugs?

Regards
DL

TO date legalizing pot is the only good idea that just-in has had.

Social problem happen when young people in particular are not working.

I think we can afford some debt or the running of a deficit, especially when you look at the horrendous infrastructure we are suffering.

Your other candidates would rather keep people unemployed or in jail for stupid drug infractions while Mr. Trudeau would rather have people working and free from a stupid prohibition law that wars against our children.

All one needs do is look at the success of the B. C. experience and wonder what everyone but Mr. Trudeau is smoking.

His dope is good while the others are being made foolish but their favorite drug.

The political systems and countries that are going left on this issue are reaping the profits both in cash and a better society in terms of health and to go right the way the conservatives want is insane.

If the NDP don't want to be third yet again, they had better get the repeal of pot prohibition on their agenda.

Regards
DL

marijuana is already available by prescription!

Not good enough as legislation has to be put in place to handle all drugs as our criminal system cannot keep up with the changes the drug mills are doing to various other drugs.

To make our protection of our young complete, a law to repeal all drugs and have them in the medical model must be presented. I know that that will not pass at present but once the framework is in place, it will make it a lot tougher for the designer drugs to get a toe hold. So says the Bible of drug research, the LeDain Royal Commission Report and many of the other more reputable reports, even from the U.S. that have been done.

That is how you kill the black market that targets our kids.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Making people smoke it is dumb, make it into eatables that have a specific punch. That way you also get your needed meds 24/7

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Not what I think at all but thanks for the cheap shot.

Unlike you, I am well versed on what I talk about.

Regards
DL

There will be a lot of former black market items available legally. Online through the CIA will get you the best product.

Yes. They control half the trade already as can be seen by how often the state department has freed major traffickers in Mexico and other hot spots.

Iran Contra ring a bell. I have forgotten the name of the Mexican king pins allowed to walk.

Regards
DL

I think y'all should turn the drug war into a real war, with guns and artillery and airstrikes and all.

Are the 50 thousand or so Mexican that have died in the last 10 years due to this war not enough for you?

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Making people smoke it is dumb, make it into eatables that have a specific punch. That way you also get your needed meds 24/7

Many are going that route and it is likely healthier than smoking. I understand that vaporizing is also good.

I do not know if the medical conditions are best served by eating it and that may be why some patients are using vaporizers.

Perhaps a user here will know.

Regards
DL

justfred99

Nominee Member
Aug 2, 2015
North America
I wonder when Mr. Trudeau will be introducing his 3 children to marijuana so that he can walk the talk. Should we ask him on camera if he has done this already, and if he says of course not, then nail him with being only using this to buy votes.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
No drug should be illegal.

I agree and think that all will eventually be as we learn to use intelligent use of freedom of choice, as LeDain put it.

I wrote above that the legislation should be written to eventually take them all under the medical umbrella instead of the police umbrella.

Police have real crime to deal with and our getting rid of the total drug black market is the best way for us to finally give our kids the protection they deserve.

Have you seen the stats. God damned black market.

Regards
DL

people are crazy!

Just those who think they can prohibit safe products in order to keep sales high on the most dangerous of the drugs around like alcohol and tobacco.

The same lobbies that are supporting the right wing on this issue.

Put that in your pipe and see if you like the flavor of our Canadian population getting screwed royally by our own governments.

Count how many have died of lung cancer when there was no need for it except the greed of our leadership.

Regards
DL