Mr Wynne's math is hard problem

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Ashley Csanady ‏@AshleyCsanady

.@RobynUrback on the ORPP that's TBD

John Groves ‏@jfgroves

KW: "Help us with our pension scam!" PMSH: "How much would our help cost?" KW: "I don't know". What would you do?

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/robyn-urback-kathleen-wynne-doubles-down-on-pension-plan-that-will-cost-tbd-and-solve-insert … #onpoli

Dean Skoreyko ‏@bcbluecon

Of course the Media Party wouldn't ask Harper about Wynne's tax grab

Stephen Harper 'delighted' to slow down Kathleen Wynne's pension plan - Toronto - CBC News

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
In others news, parents across Canada are delighted to pay taxes on those UCCB cheques.

Won't someone think about the taxprayers?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Don't you conbots --- I mean, STEWARDS OF THE ECONOMY get tired of having lefties school you on such simple concepts as pensions?

How can the conbot leader --- I mean HARPER, THE GRAND MASTER OF THE ECONOMY, mistake this for a tax?

All he sees are taxes and terrorists everywhere.

Ontario gov’t hits back after Harper calls pension plan a 'tax' | CTV News

It is only not a tax if I ever see the money again. (Actually I am thankfully completely exempt as my company already has a pension plan.)

I have every confidence that Cathy Wynn will no doubt find a way to claw this income back in income tax (if I make for than $100/year) or just grab it to help plug her deficit.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Don't you conbots --- I mean, STEWARDS OF THEY get tired of having lefties school you on such simple concepts as pensions?

How can the conbot leader --- I mean HARPER, THE GRAND MASTER OF THE ECONOMY, mistake this for a tax?

All he sees are taxes and terrorists everywhere.

Ontario gov’t hits back after Harper calls pension plan a 'tax' | CTV News

You couldn't school a gold fish in a 1L bowl.

Jerking off the dog to feed the f-cking cat is nothing but a tax.

If you were capable of schooling anyone about money you'd be fully aware this "pension" scheme is subterfuge to raise capital to keep the lights on the same way "carbon taxes" and tickets under the highway traffic act are nothing but a revenue stream.

Functional governments with credit ratings can easily offer up Provincial pension plans and bonds without Fed and Bank of Canada as a guarantor.

BUT after tanking the ON credit rating no financial institution on the f-cking planet will float the guarantee required to do so for pensions and Harper and the Bank of Canada won't either.

If banks don't trust her with money, why should anyone else?

If you think it's such an awesome idea, why don't you you co-sign as the guarantor of pensions instead of all Canadians being left on the hook AGAIN as in 08?

Class dimissed.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
We have a PROVINCIAL election too? Gee ... who'da thunk it?

the smaller and tighter the geographic region the easier it is for the media to spin, sway and help control the outcome of the mindless drones.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Maybe her next gimmick will be to change the party name to Regressive Conservative - just to capitalize on those folk who'll vote for a fencepost as long as it carries a Conservative brand