New Tory Election Ad Continues To Claim Trudeau Is 'Just Not Ready'

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

The Conservative party has released a new social media ad that continues to send the message Justin Trudeau is "just not ready."

The 30-second video, posted to the Conservatives' Facebook page, uses a clip from the Maclean's federal leaders' debate. In his closing statement from the debate, the Liberal leader says, "In order to know if someone is ready for this job, ask them what they want to do with this job."

The video then cuts to an interview with reporter Craig Pearson from the Windsor Star, who asks Trudeau to complete the sentence "If elected, my first full day as prime minister, I would..."

Trudeau sighs, shrugs, and takes a long pause. The video then shows Trudeau's photo, and the words "Just Not Ready" appear at the bottom of the screen.

..more..

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
There's something sad about a conceited screwup claiming that someone else'sdoes not have the experience to do what he has done to Canada

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Always gotta love it when the best weapon the Conservatives have against the Lieberals is the Lieberal leader himself.

I think in this case they are right.

Now the question becomes, why are they not focusing on their real competition -- Mulcair?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I'm guessing that the Cons already have the attack ads prepared and ready to go.... Makes more sense to wait until there is only a couple of weeks remaining prior to election day before they release them... Doesn't give Tommy any time to rebut

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Trudeau is not ready? Seems to me he whipped tory *** in the debate. The tories have said they don't want another debate. Don't blame them.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The Conservative party has released a new social media ad that continues to send the message Justin Trudeau is "just not ready."

The 30-second video, posted to the Conservatives' Facebook page, uses a clip from the Maclean's federal leaders' debate. In his closing statement from the debate, the Liberal leader says, "In order to know if someone is ready for this job, ask them what they want to do with this job."

The video then cuts to an interview with reporter Craig Pearson from the Windsor Star, who asks Trudeau to complete the sentence "If elected, my first full day as prime minister, I would..."

Trudeau sighs, shrugs, and takes a long pause. The video then shows Trudeau's photo, and the words "Just Not Ready" appear at the bottom of the screen.

..more..

Well, he possibly isn't - no biggie!

Trudeau is not ready? Seems to me he whipped tory *** in the debate. The tories have said they don't want another debate. Don't blame them.

I think Jr. should try running a small country for awhile before he takes on Canada. Luxemburg might be a good place to start.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I'm guessing that the Cons already have the attack ads prepared and ready to go.... Makes more sense to wait until there is only a couple of weeks remaining prior to election day before they release them... Doesn't give Tommy any time to rebut
Why would he have to rebut - especially when Harper's proclivity to bullshyte is already well known

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
They are busy attacking others cause they have nothing to offer
I have actually pretty much quit listening I will support Mulcair.
I am tired of the same old crap and the Tories have to go most
people are getting the message. Undecided's will soon be
very small as most have decided to rid themselves of this
little man in the blue suit so arrogant its hard to believe he got
this far