seeking all good civil/constitutional lawyers

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
with the recent shooting death of a man in Dawson Creek B.C,
Canadians can only hope for administration of Justice by implementing a civil suit?,Canadians are wishing and hoping for a lawyer with a big back bone,to hold Justice to the accountability it deserves.
I hope the RCMP doesn't move the murder to our town,but I am confident there is nowhere he cannot hide,anonomyous has him on their radar.
seeking one good lawyer with a big back bone,and is descript on the administration of justice.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Dawson Creek rotten cocksuckin' muther****in' pigs have been corrupt for like fu<king ever!

I had friends from there back in the 70s who said they routinely opened people's mail - which of course is a crime.

fvckin pigs

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You think we can sue the dead guy for the cost of the bullets? And the time wasted by all the investigations?
silly!

Dawson Creek rotten cocksuckin' muther****in' pigs have been corrupt for like fu<king ever!

I had friends from there back in the 70s who said they routinely opened people's mail - which of course is a crime.

fvckin pigs
it is not an individual town,officer, or Province to blame for Police brutality......,it is Ottawa which has no control or management over
their footsoliders.
I understand the anonomyous group is going to let the public know the history of this Officer involved,this is going to be "the tell all" point in Ottawa's involvement in this recent murder,if this Officer has any sketchy history of brutality,then a civil suite,( which any god fearing lawyer should be happy to take on),is a sure victory for all Canadians.If this Officer needed some time of mental health help and never received it,the public will not be happy.Nothing like a crazy with a gun.
Ihave done extensive information collection on recipical agreements within the RCMP,Officers become confused,neglected,arrogant,secure,misguided and a million other symptoms under these recipical agreements with upper management,eventually and potentially these recipical agreements cause behaviours which are difficult to sustain and protect in an ethical standard.Of course this is not all Officers.
the history of this Officer is of great interest to All.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
The guy was warned repeatedly to drop the knife to which he refused. He was a threat to the police and others in the vicinity of which the police have both a moral and legal responsibility to mitigate. I believe the police in fact hesitated too long. Being a member or associate of anonymous doesn't somehow give you license to threaten the lives of others. Double tap centre mass. Good riddance. Hope they learn something from his computers about others.

Last edited:

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
first of all we don't know if their was a knife or not,i heard it was a cell phone.Refusing to drop a pen knife doesn't give a warrant to shoot.how do you know the person refused to drop "the knife",was that from the "police statement".If the police had a moral and legalresponsibility to keep people safe, I would say their execution of this murder,looked nothing like a safe plan.Are you aware,they did not even have the right person the complaint was made against.
who threatened who's life?missed that one.
I am not so up on this case,but I have many other cases in Canada which are wrongful behaviours of law endorcement and justice in general,Canadians are writing this story before the RCMP do,this is the joys of social media.
hold your tongue,we are missing parts of the story.....cell phone?knife?Cop hired by Hydro?
Canadian administration of justice is far from moral and legal,let's get real,i have good friends in law enforcement,I hear their stories.
the history of the officer involved is very very important for this process to be democratic.I also hear there is another video out there,this is sweet for the truth and democratic process.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
first of all we don't know if their was a knife or not,i heard it was a cell phone.Refusing to drop a pen knife doesn't give a warrant to shoot.how do you know the person refused to drop "the knife",was that from the "police statement".If the police had a moral and legalresponsibility to keep people safe, I would say their execution of this murder,looked nothing like a safe plan.Are you aware,they did not even have the right person the complaint was made against.
who threatened who's life?missed that one.
I am not so up on this case,but I have many other cases in Canada which are wrongful behaviours of law endorcement and justice in general,Canadians are writing this story before the RCMP do,this is the joys of social media.
hold your tongue,we are missing parts of the story.....cell phone?knife?Cop hired by Hydro?
Canadian administration of justice is far from moral and legal,let's get real,i have good friends in law enforcement,I hear their stories.
the history of the officer involved is very very important for this process to be democratic.I also hear there is another video out there,this is sweet for the truth and democratic process.

Dude.........he was holding a knife not a phone. There were witnesses other than the police. Sometimes I think people are so mollycoddled in this society they think they can get away with threatening others like they won't be shot if they do it with a weapon.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Dude.........he was holding a knife not a phone. There were witnesses other than the police. Sometimes I think people are so mollycoddled in this society they think they can get away with threatening others like they won't be shot if they do it with a weapon.
well Honey,you are up to date,........more then I,I know nothing.
do you have inside knowledge on what is happening,post me the most recent.
fck mollycoddled.
do you know if hydro hired this wayward cop?