Healing Lodges.....For violent criminals???

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Why were violent criminals in a minimum security 'healing lodge'?

Published on Jul 13, 2015
"Are prison officials in Canada on crack?"

Brian Lilley of TheRebel.media talks about the two First Nations prisoners had escaped (that is, walked away) from the SK "Cree healing lodge" where they were serving their sentences -- one for murder! Luckily, they were apprehended quickly.

But what were these two doing in a minimum security facility, whether or not it was build on "sacred" ground?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Shall I cut loose on the Plains Irish and the bullsh-t normal people have to endure so some feral piece of sh-t can feel good about being a feral piece of sh-t?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Shall I cut loose on the Plains Irish and the bullsh-t normal people have to endure so some feral piece of sh-t can feel good about being a feral piece of sh-t?
Why not? Wouldn't be the first time. Makes you look like an a ss, but I presume it makes you feel better about yourself.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Riiiiight it's all my fault feral people have more rights than their victims who are fed up.

Come join them, I'll be one of you pall bearers.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If it weren't for the healing lodges that are held in the Pen here in BC, my ex might never have gotten clean, gotten a good union job and spent the last 8 years getting to know our daughter again.

If it weren't for the rez in the prison, he would still be a junkie.

So, I say we need more healing lodges. I'd prefer these people who are getting out get whatever might help them be better people. Since they WILL be getting out...might be good to try EVERYTHING to get them into a better head space.