Ezra Levant vs Toronto Star: What really happened at the rally

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Love or hate the guy, her byline/story was definitely twisted by her or her editor to help push their agenda and sell papers.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-ezra-levant-at-her-first-protest-porter.html

and you can watch what actually happened here:

torstar

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The poor broad thought Levant was as dumb as the Star and CBC says he is and then, BAM, he let's a quarter of his brain loose and she is shown to be a mush head,

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Catherine Porter, just another Liberal douchebag elitist hypocrite.

PowNed by Ezra Levant :lol:

Great Post Loc.

The poor broad thought Levant was as dumb as the Star and CBC says he is and then, BAM, he let's a quarter of his brain loose and she is shown to be a mush head,

Good thing you guys are morally superior to her. lol. Pot, kettle syndrome.

Ezra is getting a bit better.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Never said I was morally superior to Catherine Porter, however I live by my convictions and not think the government should regulate everyone else do the same.

In short if I was an eco-nut, as she claims to be, I wouldn't be a hypocrite. I would have Geothermal heating and cooling in my home, with solar panels and a wind turbine. (Like my parents house)

I would drive a Honda Fit EV (electric car), Natural Gas or Propane car/truck and if you need to go on long trips, fly, train or bus.

My local 5 ton truck was converted by Superior Propane for $2500. Winter is a Bitch.

I would own a Eco Friendly Hosting company and have my servers housed in Southern California in a Solar Data Center. www.aiso.net

(I'm not an eco-nut, but I already do the above)

But just like Levant said, all these so called eco-nuts don't want to change their own lives, just everyone elses life.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Did it not occur to our media friend that she was being filmed by Ezra and his crew?

Maybe too much derppity-doo in her hair.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Don't regret cancelling my subscription to the Star a couple of years ago at all. It has always been my position it was a piece of fiction one (or maybe 2) step(s) down in journalistic integrity from the National Enquirer.

There were people at a rally for Levant? Really? Ten? Twenty?

It was a rally for Levant? Really? You must be somebody that got their brains from the newsprint of the Toronto Star.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Don't regret cancelling my subscription to the Star a couple of years ago at all. It has always been my position it was a piece of fiction one (or maybe 2) step(s) down in journalistic integrity from the National Enquirer.

It was a rally for Levant? Really? You must be somebody that got their brains from the newsprint of the Toronto Star.

No, I just know that Levant is an out-there whacko fringe loony with very few followers and there just aren't that many crazy people out there that are not incarcerated in some sort of an institution.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
One of the few times I actually read the Star in print, was when monitoring a Spruce Falls paper "press run" at their printing facility along the 400 in T.O..
Wasn't really reading it even then, just checking how it printed on our paper.....after a couple hours and inspecting the cause of one break they had...
The complimentary copy of the paper I got when I left, was probably read by someone in the hotel lobby where I was staying..
Even the workers at that facility don't read it.

Did you watch the video of the actual interaction?
Like some people who base their opinion of Fox news when they don't even have it on their TV listings ....on out of context clips on you tube provided by other left wingers.....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007