So I checked out the Liberal party website today

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Their 'pro-active disclosure' is moving along as well as expected.

Liberal Party of Canada Hit the link, hit 'members of parliament', find one you like, then at the bottom of their bio, hit the 'proactive disclosure' link.

(After you get to the Liberal party site, you have to hit 'Team Trudeau', and then the other 3 links to get close to their 'open and transparent' disclosures).

But don't hit David McGuinty's link, you will get nothing.

Don't hit Dion's link because you will get nothing.

Don't hit McCallum's link because you will get nothing.

Don't hit Vaughn's link because you will get nothing.

There are a few more that will give you the same result.

In fact, if you hit any link you will get nothing posted in the last year. If you are adventurous, you can look up 'hospitality' expenses posted pre-June 2014.

But don't expect too much. Most are simply listed as 'dinner,stakeholders $250.00'. They may say which restaurant the 'stakeholders' were wined and dined, but you won't know who they were or why we picked up the tab.

The Liberal 'pro-active disclosure' is a farce. The numbers submitted cannot be aligned with the amounts claimed because of the differing accounting periods.

Surprisingly, the media ( or CC shiny cheerleaders ) has not noticed. I'm shocked.

Reader Tips - Small Dead Animals

shiny disclosure is shiny.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Their 'pro-active disclosure' is moving along as well as expected.

Liberal Party of Canada Hit the link, hit 'members of parliament', find one you like, then at the bottom of their bio, hit the 'proactive disclosure' link.

(After you get to the Liberal party site, you have to hit 'Team Trudeau', and then the other 3 links to get close to their 'open and transparent' disclosures).

But don't hit David McGuinty's link, you will get nothing.

Don't hit Dion's link because you will get nothing.

Don't hit McCallum's link because you will get nothing.

Don't hit Vaughn's link because you will get nothing.

There are a few more that will give you the same result.

In fact, if you hit any link you will get nothing posted in the last year. If you are adventurous, you can look up 'hospitality' expenses posted pre-June 2014.

But don't expect too much. Most are simply listed as 'dinner,stakeholders $250.00'. They may say which restaurant the 'stakeholders' were wined and dined, but you won't know who they were or why we picked up the tab.

The Liberal 'pro-active disclosure' is a farce. The numbers submitted cannot be aligned with the amounts claimed because of the differing accounting periods.

Surprisingly, the media ( or CC shiny cheerleaders ) has not noticed. I'm shocked.

Reader Tips - Small Dead Animals

shiny disclosure is shiny.
I couldn't even find the McCallum link although the name rang a bell :lol:.....so....I typed McCallum in the site's search bar and here is what I got...
» Search Results » mcCallum

Donate and volunteer.......;-)