Where did 1.8 billlion in EI premiums go?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Canada's Employment Insurance should be there to help the unemployed, and that's all there is to it. The idea that the current government takes your EI premiums to facilitate their reelection campaign with the illusion of a balanced budget while denying Employment Insurance to a stark majority of the unemployed is simply flat out outrageous.

Use Of EI Funds By Tories To Help Balance Budget Draws Criticism

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Canada's Employment Insurance should be there to help the unemployed, and that's all there is to it. The idea that the current government takes your EI premiums to facilitate their reelection campaign with the illusion of a balanced budget while denying Employment Insurance to a stark majority of the unemployed is simply flat out outrageous.

Draws Criticism!!!!

It should draw a rabiid crowd of bloodthirsty liberals. If you have to wonder where the bucks went you ain't in the game I guess, game what game!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
~yup~ sigh

just keep moving the money around and helping yourself on the side...it works for the movers and shakers

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
~yup~ sigh

just keep moving the money around and helping yourself on the side...it works for the movers and shakers

Not that I condone violence, but do you think if you got one of those "movers and shakers" , took a
big club, and beat them to a gruesome, bloody, pulp, it would help ?...............Send a message ?

Never would I do a thing like that,........................ but I could call Louie the Bat, and Tony Brassnuks?8O

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL...

Liberals do the exact same thing... Crickets...

Conservatives do it... Beat them to death...

Unreal, lol.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Not that I condone violence, but do you think if you got one of those "movers and shakers" , took a
big club, and beat them to a gruesome, bloody, pulp, it would help ?...............Send a message ?

Never would I do a thing like that,........................ but I could call Louie the Bat, and Tony Brassnuks?8O
it never hurts to experiment ... not that I would condone that "type" of experiment but

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
LOL...

Liberals do the exact same thing... Crickets...

Conservatives do it... Beat them to death...

Unreal, lol.

Crickets me a r se, Bear. Same goes for each. Libs just ain't been in the seat of extreme excellence
fer quite some time. They'll get their chance at the brass ring sooner or later..........or the Dippers........etch.
Didn't realize you had gone completely Con. sheesh. Talk about unreal. lol.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Libs just ain't been in the seat of extreme excellence fer quite some time.
When they were in power, they did the exact same thing, and lauded for it. I was on CC when they did, and not one of you nutters said thing one, lol.

Didn't realize you had gone completely Con. sheesh. Talk about unreal. lol.
You're confusing my honesty and good memory for supporting the Cons. A silly mistake.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The hypocrisy is not with the political parties....they do what they do...but the lemmings that "tout" or condemn one side or the other for the same action........
That's another story.............

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
When they were in power, they did the exact same thing, and lauded for it. I was on CC when they did, and not one of you nutters said thing one, lol.

You're confusing my honesty and good memory for supporting the Cons. A silly mistake.

Well that's just me Bear, silly. And a nutter, whatever that is. If you say.
My memory is getting poorer with age, something like our financial situation and the Libs had fukk all to do
with that............cept provincially.........and he/she should be gutted.
I don't remember being on CC when the Libs were in............could be wrong.......mostly am.........and silly.
Have a good day Bear.
Oh, lol.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well that's just me Bear, silly. And a nutter, whatever that is. If you say.
Just pointing out the facts.

My memory is getting poorer with age, something like our financial situation and the Libs had fukk all to do
with that......
There you go being dishonest, or ignorant, who knows. But the Liberals certainly played a part in it, before the Cons were elected, and most certainly afterwards.

......cept provincially.........and he/she should be gutted.
I'll settle for voted out.

I don't remember being on CC when the Libs were in............could be wrong.......mostly am.........and silly.
I remember that you were. I also remember butting heads with you over them and supporting our troops.
Have a good day Bear.
I will, thanks, you too.

never forget your lol

oh

you forgot the "z"

lolz
Oh I love doing this...

I'm done now by the way...let the game begin
Ummm...

I doubt it. You aren't mature enough, and lack the control. Possibly a side affect of your alcohol consumption.

I'll be sure to point it out, when I see it.

That's always fun, lol.
I wish I could predict lotto numbers as well.

let's see how much control you really have big guy
More than you apparently.

Grow up, or put the bottle down, whichever one is your biggest issue.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Just pointing out the facts.

There you go being dishonest, or ignorant, who knows. But the Liberals certainly played a part in it, before the Cons were elected, and most certainly afterwards.

I'll settle for voted out.

I remember that you were. I also remember butting heads with you over them and supporting our troops.
I will, thanks, you too.

Oh I love doing this...

Ummm...

Certain things never change......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I can help you with that.
I'll give out the numbers I would pick and then you play all the numbers except those ones. You will be closer to having the winning numbers if my luck runs it's natural path.

If you win big we could do the same with Wall St, wouldn't that be a fun day?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
apparently LOLZ be bad eh...lmao...

and truest statement in this thread is...'somethings never change"

simply because "they can't"

lolz eh

made my day big time
Oh I love doing this...

I'm done now by the way...let the game begin
Ummm...

I doubt it. You aren't mature enough, and lack the control. Possibly a side affect of your alcohol consumption.

I'll be sure to point it out, when I see it.

That's always fun, lol.

let's see how much control you really have big guy

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So you finally figured out hwo cretin and Martin "balanced" the budget. 20 year old news.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
A crook is a crook is a crook. Why do we keep electing them - in EVERY party at EVERY level? GET RID OF PARTY POLITICS. If you have to hide behind colours ... you're a crook