Hydro one claims ignorance,as does the regulators

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I information audited billing practices of electrical/gas companies,this was one segment of many examinations of operations of the electrical/gas industry,I had my own shell game on.
My end conclusion and findings was the shell game of money was being played at the expense of the customer and public money,in my information process I was able to determine the regulators of these industries were fully aware of the shell game of billing practices,I wascertain these governing individual departments would at least investigate my allegations and more so make sure the numbers of what was going out,matched the revenue coming in,certainly someone would care.
I now laugh at my naiveness,regulators did not want any part of an investigation or fair process for correct determinants.
what I am saying is Hydro One is taking sole responsibility for hawking the public,but in truth the regulators,(i.e Energy Minister,etc)
were collaboraters in the design of billing practices,for the AG office to attempt to manipulate the public by stating Hydro One worked alone is not fixing the problem,and is a little partisan for the situation.
I have relevant creditable information which follows the development and design of billing practices,confusion is part of the game.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think it is a little more then fraud,for myself this is just a recent revelation from the auditor generals office,(if you were in Ottawa,it would be called the AGO) which has peaked my interest,
reports and more reports, we are a society of reports.The interesting thing about reports,they sometimes are formulated and inserted for set pre-agendas,sometimes attempting to establish the importance of the report in the scheme of motivations is what I like to discover,what the subject of the report is really none of my business,I am careful to not snoop what is none of my business,I do have boundries.
I am more interested in the formula of the report,why it really exists?The report is secondary..As it is,and lucky me,I started my assessment of information within the design and structure of the electrical industry,this was a very turbulant time for me,I had no awareness of what poltics really meant,and I was certainly not skilled in the art of manipulation,I did not even know what spin meant,I did not have alot of concepts of politics,I was forced to grow up fast,some of my discoveries placed me in a dark lonely place,thank god this is behind me.Thank God I learnt in this secretive industry.
The electrical industry was my humble disorganized beginnings of auditing,as was,"billing design" ,this was a keen interest to me,my findings made me look at least twice,and who could have ever imagined, here 10 years later,Hydro One is out of the closet,with all their bad behaviour,expressing shame for all their misdeeds.How lucky can I be?
First of all there is no electrical/gas/oil company which express's shame,they are one of the most ruthless corporate players of the modern world.I am suspicious of Hydro One's agology.
The Canadian public would be a fool to oversight opportunities which should be taken within the regulatory department of Energy,its not about Hydro one,it is really about the regulators unless there are other reasons I am unaware of.
The public should really examine Hydro One's bookeeping and then correlate these findings with regulatory oversight,this would give indicators what is going on with their money,examining how the shell game works.Where Hydro one invested their money,and more so when they wanted money,how did they get it?

I wonder why the AGO office identified as Hydro One working alone,when my information clearly states this is not true,usually design of information is formulated into political strategies,hence the Energy Ministry was more then aware of the billing practices,I know Alberta's government was more then aware of the shell game of billing practices.The Alberta government was also aware,what type of numbers was going out,they also knew triple inflated numbers,(or more) was coming in,ficticious numbers is part of the game according to the Energy department,I also reported them federally also,so why is there naiveness on this subject/Anyone know?
I have a call into the AGO to let him know why I think misleading the public is wrong,more so I want to know about the design of the investigation, itself,how could they have excluded the regulators?I hope I have one of those fancy tongued politicions on the other end of the phone when the AGO calls back.

As it was,I soon became a wobbly snoop,bored with Corporations,so I thought I would audit regulatory mindfullness,corporations were one thing,but what I really wanted to know was who was governing and advancing regulatory process,ensuring the public is safe and all the numbers match up,I really want to stress the word safe as this word has significance.
this information journey was a painful journey, a whole different story,as soon realizing asmy auditing advanced, the quote"the more I know my fellow man,the more I love my dog",was really becoming more true.I slowly submitted to the idea ,
that poltical policy drives the process's,the talk of safety is ridiculous in a Conservative world.(sorry Boomer)
Energy Ministries,Energy utilites boards,etc did not care/do not care about "billing practices,they don't care Canadians are being billed for consumption they never consumed,as I was aware they are not the least bit in number or information laundering,"ZIP".
Sure go ahead and blame Hydro one, as the sole manipulator of public confidence and money,sure go ahead and allow the public to be convinced that our regulators were left in the dark,and did not know this type of bookeeping was going on,but this is not true,so the question is why did the AGO leave the Ministries out of the report,when some of us know that the design is part of the Ministries responsibilites.responsibility and furthe yet,what is the AGO up to by excluding this important information.
I will let you know what the AGOhas to say,it promises to be interesting.
has anyone read the report,I have not read it, I am seeking some information regarding same.
i am really tired, I think this blog is just a bunch of mixed of words,good night.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I have calls in to some regulatory offices,public Offices,I think I will connect on thursday,I will keep everyone tuned in,is anyone curious why the regulatory bodies were minimized in the Hydro One report from the AGO.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I have calls in to some regulatory offices,public Offices,I think I will connect on thursday,I will keep everyone tuned in,is anyone curious why the regulatory bodies were minimized in the Hydro One report from the AGO.
Because the government is making so much money with this fraud they don't want us to know the reasons.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
good point Sparrow,how the money is handled is my curosity,I figure I will find similarites of familiar process's I know so well,I look forward to talking to the AGO.
Here in Alberta
who gleans benifit from the design of the shell game,"playing with customers money" is deep rooted in my capacity as an information auditor,I can't wait to talk to the experts of cusomer regulatory practice,I amso excited!I was able to determine within my own assessment who and what benifits from playing with consumers money and more so placing confusion into the processof consumers,these hydro one practices are familiar to what I know very well,checking out other structures of Federal design does not hurt.I like snooping in Ontairo also.
I determined some indicators on how money is exchanged between private electrical companies and regulatory bodies and you are right sparrow,corruption runs deep in process's,and willfulll blindness is the generation of this corruption,public policy diminishes.
for the AGO office to diminish the capacity of the governing bodies to oversight public interest is my curosity,I have lots of answers,I am seeking more.Have you read the report Sparrow.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
good point Sparrow,how the money is handled is my curosity,I figure I will find similarites of familiar process's I know so well,I look forward to talking to the AGO.
Here in Alberta
who gleans benifit from the design of the shell game,"playing with customers money" is deep rooted in my capacity as an information auditor,I can't wait to talk to the experts of cusomer regulatory practice,I amso excited!I was able to determine within my own assessment who and what benifits from playing with consumers money and more so placing confusion into the processof consumers,these hydro one practices are familiar to what I know very well,checking out other structures of Federal design does not hurt.I like snooping in Ontairo also.
I determined some indicators on how money is exchanged between private electrical companies and regulatory bodies and you are right sparrow,corruption runs deep in process's,and willfulll blindness is the generation of this corruption,public policy diminishes.
for the AGO office to diminish the capacity of the governing bodies to oversight public interest is my curosity,I have lots of answers,I am seeking more.Have you read the report Sparrow.

How did you acquire all that expertise whilst being incapable of proper spelling, punctuation, or sentence construction?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
How did you acquire all that expertise whilst being incapable of proper spelling, punctuation, or sentence construction?
could you help me,how do I find my spell check?

could you help me,how do I find my spell check?
I am from Quebec,my english vocabulary is dull and unseasoned,my french language is magic.

No return calls from the Ontairo AGO,have phoned twice,seeking a ***** or two,but noone is presenting themselves to take on the job,

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Fleecing the public is what government agencies are all about.
A fleece here,a fleece there,everywhere a fleece,fleece,
i have friends who like to fleece,
everyone wants a piece of the pie,people rejoice in corruption,
they stated they would feel bad if others weren't fleecing,so they feel o.k fleecing,
drugs,guns,religion,ponzy schemes,gambling,'
it is a dog eat dog world and the strong will survive,
the weak will fade,
as my fleecing friends say,**** the rest,there is money to be made.
god bless fleecing.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
end of the week and no report as of yet,I have been dreaming about the presentation of the Hydro One report,what the front cover looks like,glossy?anyway it comes,I can't wait to have it in my hands.I will keep you posted.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Monday tomorrow,I look forward to walking to my mail box!
I think I will start a new thread,so watch for it.

I am so excited to share my information auditing skill,aka,"assessment"regarding the hydro one report from the Ontario Ombudsman's office with my fellow forum participants,I sure would appreciate if you would be as excited as I am about this report, and the assessment to follow,if you are not,it is important to me, you,the readers of my opinion, at least pretend to suppport my effort of auditing or refrain from critisim.
thank you my trusted forum bloggers.
I look forward on informing you.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
it is important to me, you,the readers of my opinion, at least pretend to suppport my effort of auditing or refrain from critisim.
thank you my trusted forum bloggers.
I look forward on informing you.

Augh......

Dude I tried, I mean I am really trying to refrain and not to criticize you but man......wow........duuuuuuuuuuuude. Jesus Christ. This is hard.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Augh......

Dude I tried, I mean I am really trying to refrain and not to criticize you but man......wow........duuuuuuuuuuuude. Jesus Christ. This is hard.
thats o.k grainfedpraiboy,keep up your strength,be strong,don't be afraid to tell me what you really think.
also there's nothing hard about not reading my thread,just don't read it.
sorry you can't criticize "me',but you are free to criticize my spelling,grammer,knowledge,blogs,I think this is fair,the rules of this forum are you can only criticize people you know,sorry dude!
be strong and don't blog when your drinking.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
thats o.k grainfedpraiboy,keep up your strength,be strong,don't be afraid to tell me what you really think.
also there's nothing hard about not reading my thread,just don't read it.
sorry you can't criticize "me',but you are free to criticize my spelling,grammer,knowledge,blogs,I think this is fair,the rules of this forum are you can only criticize people you know,sorry dude!
be strong and don't blog when your drinking.

Here's the thing. I won't criticise your spelling or grammar because that's what people do when they have little else to critique. However, without getting in the weeds of your thread I can't help but see this whole exercise as the ramblings of a self congratulatory wingnut. Sorry dude. If it's something else I'm not seeing it so far. I also don't see a lot of other posters contributing which means they probably feel the same way.

Word of advice.......if you've got something of substance your marketing approach sucks and is sinking it.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Here's the thing. I won't criticise your spelling or grammar because that's what people do when they have little else to critique. However, without getting in the weeds of your thread I can't help but see this whole exercise as the ramblings of a self congratulatory wingnut. Sorry dude. If it's something else I'm not seeing it so far. I also don't see a lot of other posters contributing which means they probably feel the same way.

Word of advice.......if you've got something of substance your marketing approach sucks and is sinking it.
well,please give me alternatives to my marketing approach,are you not familiar with me,I am very known on this forum for writing the hot pen method,I love to write,my writings are not always none fiction,sometimes I like fiction.I really love writing erotica,but this is not the place.
I am seeking further words of advice from you,how do I market myself?
I am considering pursuing a business venture as an information auditor,
I am sort of a wingnut,but not really,I purposeful and not so purposeful have my nutty times.
I reassure you I have nothing to be self congraulatory about,usually it is the opposite for me,I am always self doubting myself,hence poor confidence.
sorry about the spelling,I am exhausted,good night,sweet dreams.....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Don't worry GFPB.....he/she seems to be a Megahurtz clone in the comprehensible writing department .....