Pro-abortion guy doesn't want you to see this video

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Published on May 15, 2015

Marissa Semkiw of TheRebel.media spoke to a male pro-abortion activist at Ottawa's March For Life. Later he sent her an email asking her not to air their conversation.

So here it is!

no do-overs alex. :lol:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Not going to bother watching it. Are you trying to start another flamefest here? I next suggest you start another thread about the Middle East.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Rebel media looks like they are airing from the same basement as that other dude,Erva?What she doing in his mothers basement?
i don't know about you but there are certain ways I am turned on with information delivery and then there are the ways that don't do it for me,sometimes voice or most time voice tone will either command my attention or not when listening to and finding information creditable,I was turned off immediatly by the presentation of delivery of the information in this clip.Who cares if there are pro and against,who cares?All we should care about is making sure all bases of access and support are in place for the choices which may prevail,regardless what they are.Imagine what kind of bullies pick on likes of Alex,he is a nice guy.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Rebel media looks like they are airing from the same basement as that other dude,Erva?What she doing in his mothers basement?
i don't know about you but there are certain ways I am turned on with information delivery and then there are the ways that don't do it for me,sometimes voice or most time voice tone will either command my attention or not when listening to and finding information creditable,I was turned off immediatly by the presentation of delivery of the information in this clip.Who cares if there are pro and against,who cares?All we should care about is making sure all bases of access and support are in place for the choices which may prevail,regardless what they are.Imagine what kind of bullies pick on likes of Alex,he is a nice guy.

Riiiight. a nice guy that believes women have the sole right to terminate a child pre and post birth. Helluva a nice guy.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This poster boy for extreme libtards and their talking points did dig his own grave.

Our manly man 'bravely' carries his hand-scribbled sign to make a dramatic point. Kinda like a text version of FHRITP. Look at me, look at my little sign. It's so edgy.

Anyway, for those that haven't bothered to listen to what our fearless justice warrior actually said, here's a small quote from the 3:09 time stamp on the video:

"now if that means taking action, uh, up to a month, before um, before the CHILD is born, that should be her decision"

His word, not mine. Child.

But he's not advocating murder he says. But it's now a child, not a globule of protoplasm or some lumpy image on an ultrasound.

But anyway kids...our hero continues:

"...post natal abortion? I mean if that's the option, that's the option. But again, I'm not advocating murder of any kind"

So this retard went home, realized his foot-in-mouth derpage and tried to sorta delete his internet post after posting it earlier in the day.

Maybe he's new. Maybe he doesn't know how things work.

Maybe he figured out he shot off his talking-point-filled yapper then tried to freestyle his way to infamy and show us who's boss.

Maybe he wondered if people would be able to recognize him on TV. Maybe find out about him like they did with that FHRITP Hydro One loser. Maybe he was right to think that. They already found him out as a low-level ESL 'teacher' from his linkedin page.

But anyway, he wanted to be noticed, wanted attention, got it and now he regrets that.

Quel dommage.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This poster boy for extreme libtards and their talking points did dig his own grave.

Our manly man 'bravely' carries his hand-scribbled sign to make a dramatic point. Kinda like a text version of FHRITP. Look at me, look at my little sign. It's so edgy.

Anyway, for those that haven't bothered to listen to what our fearless justice warrior actually said, here's a small quote from the 3:09 time stamp on the video:

"now if that means taking action, uh, up to a month, before um, before the CHILD is born, that should be her decision"

His word, not mine. Child.

But he's not advocating murder he says. But it's now a child, not a globule of protoplasm or some lumpy image on an ultrasound.

But anyway kids...our hero continues:

"...post natal abortion? I mean if that's the option, that's the option. But again, I'm not advocating murder of any kind"

So this retard went home, realized his foot-in-mouth derpage and tried to sorta delete his internet post after posting it earlier in the day.

Maybe he's new. Maybe he doesn't know how things work.

Maybe he figured out he shot off his talking-point-filled yapper then tried to freestyle his way to infamy and show us who's boss.

Maybe he wondered if people would be able to recognize him on TV. Maybe find out about him like they did with that FHRITP Hydro One loser. Maybe he was right to think that. They already found him out as a low-level ESL 'teacher' from his linkedin page.

But anyway, he wanted to be noticed, wanted attention, got it and now he regrets that.

Quel dommage.
Of course no one wants to watch what this far right wing radical jewish white racist has to say .
Better to condemn the man than rebuke the message .

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I visited my good friend yesterday,a few beers on the patio,some good laughs, including the abortion rally,we feel so blessed where we live,we like our thought process's,and more so we were greatful Alex or Marrisa are not our children.We are thankful we have raised men,who are not hanging out at abortion rallies,I would be so embarrassed.This includes the media,what a low life assignment.My friend and I recognized we raised daughters who would recognize men who hang around abortion rallies,we are certain our daughters would find this behaviour and unattractive and not for them.We had some very proud discussions.What Marrissa and Alex need is some real jobs like in Fort Macmurray.Alex has too much free time,as does Marrissa.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He got a little confused on the post natal stuff, but for the rest of it he's pretty much bang on. The issue is way to complex for Stephen Harper or Mike Money Bags Duffy to be claiming what is right or wrong. Those idiots can't chew gum without phucking it up.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He got a little confused on the post natal stuff, but for the rest of it he's pretty much bang on. The issue is way to complex for Stephen Harper or Mike Money Bags Duffy to be claiming what is right or wrong. Those idiots can't chew gum without phucking it up.
Nope, issue's simple as dirt. You take care of what goes on in your pants, and leave other folks to take care of what goes on in their pants.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Nope, issue's simple as dirt. You take care of what goes on in your pants, and leave other folks to take care of what goes on in their pants.
oh noz, I have to stick my morality into your morality cause it saves lives...