Craig Kielburger Thinks Canadians Are Racists

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I know eh, craig who?

but anyway, via sda:

Is it not interesting how a White Leftist can always be dug up who insists that a large group of non-white people need not take any responsibility for their own providence?!

video at link:

Craig Kielburger Thinks Canadians Are Racists - Small Dead Animals

in other craig news...

Why did the CBC Just Pull an Exposé on 'Voluntourism?'

Why did the CBC Just Pull an Exposé on 'Voluntourism?' | CANADALAND

CANADALAND ‏@CNDLND
UPDATE: Free the Children has confirmed that CBC doc on voluntourism was pulled after they "raised a concern"

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Wasn't he the guy that started up some NPO when he was like 9 or something?

Anyway, sigh, why does it always have to be all or nothing? It's either all "their" fault or all "our" fault. Meanwhile "they" as much as "we" are all individuals, some good, some bad, some productive, some lazy, etc, etc. I think it's long past the time we just let go of past fault and look at today's responsibility. Sure there are people all over that might need some help to move forward, and no one says it's easy, but bottom line is there is no reason anyone can't. It's doable.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

yeah, if there's one thing I hate, it's overachievers. When I was 9 I could hit Al Stone in the back of the head with a spitball from a hollowed-out Bic pen from the back of the class.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Anyway, sigh, why does it always have to be all or nothing? It's either all "their" fault or all "our" fault. Meanwhile "they" as much as "we" are all individuals, some good, some bad, some productive, some lazy, etc, etc. I think it's long past the time we just let go of past fault and look at today's responsibility. Sure there are people all over that might need some help to move forward, and no one says it's easy, but bottom line is there is no reason anyone can't. It's doable.

yep, that's what the second link is about.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
yeah, if there's one thing I hate, it's overachievers. When I was 9 I could hit Al Stone in the back of the head with a spitball from a hollowed-out Bic pen from the back of the class.

Lol. Hey! These days I feel a sense of pride if I can remember what I did yesterday! I pulled that memory from thin air! :D

yep, that's what the second link is about.

Ah, well, okay. I watched the video. Wasn't up to following a second link. Sorry bout that. ;)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
AND I could graze his earlobe with a 22 from 100 yards . What's your point ?