Nation-wide anti-Trudeau campaign launched by grassroots anti-abortion activists

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Toronto, March 12, 2015- Campaign Life Coalition Youth (CLCY) and the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform (CCBR) are launching the biggest pro-life campaign in the history of Canada against Liberal leader Justin Trudeau and what they call his “extremist position” on abortion. The #NO2Trudeau Campaign kicks off at the University of Victoria tomorrow, the first stop in a nation-wide speaking tour that will cross nine provinces from coast to coast with the goal of activating grassroots activists to distribute one million pieces of literature in ridings across the country, mass phone calling, and election volunteering.

“For the first time in Canadian history, we have the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada forcing his entire caucus to hold his personal views on abortion” said Alissa Golob, Youth Coordinator for CLC and one of the campaign’s main organizers. “Not only that, but Justin Trudeau is ignoring and discriminating against the majority of Canadians who support abortion restrictions, by proclaiming they are not welcome to run for the Liberal Party of Canada.”

“We plan on revitalizing pro-lifers and begin the creation of a new pro-life consensus in Canada,” said Jonathon Van Maren, Communications Director for CCBR and the campaign’s co-organizer. “Around 100,000 pre-born human beings are decapitated, dismembered, and disembowelled each year in our country. We’ve found that when we expose the injustice of abortion as well as a politician’s stance on the issue, people change their position.”

CLC Youth and CCBR urge all pro-life Canadians to join the #No2Trudeau launch and join them in campaigning against Justin Trudeau in this year’s federal election.

About Campaign Life Coalition Youth

Campaign Life Coalition Youth is a division of Campaign Life Coalition, Canada’s oldest and largest political pro-life organization. CLC Youth’s mission is to create opportunities for young people to engage in this modern-day civil rights movement. For more information visit www.campaignlifecoalition.com/Youth

About Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform

The Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform is an educational human rights organization that exists to make abortion – an action that kills a pre-born child – unthinkable. For more information visit www.endthekilling.ca

Nation-wide anti-Trudeau campaign launched by grassroots anti-abortion activists - Campaign Life Coalition

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
So, these people want to force their views on everyone while deriding someone who believes in women's rights. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is about the basic right for women to decide what is right for them. As women have been saying for decades, "governments should stay out of our vag i n a s."

As long as these folks demand that the public healthcare system perform the procedures, the gubmint has a say

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
We have rights to abortion because anything else is unconstitutional according to the Supreme Court of Canada. There are no laws about abortion, the government is not involved. It is about civil rights not laws. Anti-abortionist want to make it law. They will fail just like before. There is no logic or reasoning with the emotionally inflamed.

"governments should stay out of our vag i n a s." Messing around in women's privates is rape, pure and simple.

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
We have rights to abortion because anything else is unconstitutional according to the Supreme Court of Canada. There are no laws about abortion, the government is not involved. It is about civil rights not laws. Anti-abortionist want to make it law. They will fail just like before. There is no logic or reasoning with the emotionally inflamed.

"governments should stay out of our vag i n a s." Messing around in women's privates is rape, pure and simple.

Sure, I'll agree whole-heartedly with on the ability to seek and receive an abortion, although I won't go as far as calling it a 'right'

That said, there is nothing that demands that the public at large fund your choice to get that abortion

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Abortion isn't a Right. It was decriminalized.

F-cking idiot.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Just to add fire to the flame Pierre said almost the same thing. You would think freedom loving, teeeerrrist hating conservatives would want more freedoms for people.

Abortion isn't a Right. It was decriminalized.

F-cking idiot.

So, it's not against the law therefore people are free to choose it.

Unless you are saying I'm not free to choose to do things that aren't against the law? Hmmm?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sure, I'll agree whole-heartedly with on the ability to seek and receive an abortion, although I won't go as far as calling it a 'right'

That said, there is nothing that demands that the public at large fund your choice to get that abortion
or your vasectomy, or your cancer treatments or your fertility treatments or your psychiatric counselling or your imprisonment term

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So, it's not against the law therefore people are free to choose it.

Unless you are saying I'm not free to choose to do things that aren't against the law? Hmmm?
Go ahead, get one. Pay for it yourself and don't demand it from facilities or doctors that chose not to do them just because they are the only ones in a region by screaming it's a right.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
or your vasectomy, or your cancer treatments or your fertility treatments or your psychiatric counselling or your imprisonment term

Agree on the vasectomy issue, but you are bending way over backwards on the cancer analogy.

Last I heard, pregnancy wasn't a disease

Why should you have a say ?
You don't have a vag---a either .

You might want to retract that statement; Cliffy clearly has one

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

This has nothing to do with regulating ******s. If you have to make stuff up to argue your position, you must obviously have a weak position to begin with.

Again, it isn't about a woman's right to choose. It is about protecting the life of the fetus. That is all its about. If you disagree that a fetus is a human being then argue that point. Many years ago some folks thought black folks should have the same rights and I'm sure there were plantation owners that thought those without a cotton farm should butt out.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

That's wonderful. But it's not about a "womans" right really. It's about the rights of that child not to be dismembered and killed for no other reason than it's parents selfishness.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's wonderful. But it's not about a "womans" right really. It's about the rights of that child not to be dismembered and killed for no other reason than it's parents selfishness.
It is only your opinion that a fetus is a child. And children all over Canada and the US are going hungry, are being neglected and abused and these same 'people without vag i n a s don't give a rats azz about them. In fact they are busy cutting funding to poor, to school food programs, education, single moms, etc. So stop with the moral outrage when all these bozos care about is the fetus but once they are born, they turn a blind eye. These bozos are a bunch of moral hypocrites with tunnel vision. It is none of theirs or your business. It is between a woman, her doctor and her god. "judge not..." and mind your own business.

And Captain, you are beyond a doubt one of the most ignorant pricks on here.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It is only your opinion that a fetus is a child. And children all over Canada and the US are going hungry, are being neglected and abused and these same 'people without vag i n a s don't give a rats azz about them. In fact they are busy cutting funding to poor, to school food programs, education, single moms, etc. So stop with the moral outrage when all these bozos care about is the fetus but once they are born, they turn a blind eye. These bozos are a bunch of moral hypocrites with tunnel vision. It is none of theirs or your business. It is between a woman, her doctor and her god. "judge not..." and mind your own business.

And Captain, you are beyond a doubt one of the most ignorant pricks on here.
Yup it's a ok to kill an unborn fetus , rather than have more born to run wild on the rez .
Is that your point Cliff ?