Sumore mad Harpo ramblings from michael harris

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I've condensed Michael Harris' latest foaming-at-the-mouth rant so you don't have to read it:
"The unmaking of Canada… dictatorship… Steve… hated… raping… hysterical… draconian… George W. Bush… Creepy Canada under Harper… Mississippi with lashings… ignorant… chilling… Stephen Harper's Kool-Aid… Steve…dictatorships… xenophobia…mendacious…bigotry… xenophobic… bully… soccer yobs… slandered CBC employees… robocalls… perpetual war… cheating at elections… Golgotha."​
Get help, Harris.

Reader Tips - Small Dead Animals

sounds a bit like one of our western mad-hatters on the board here.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I've condensed Michael Harris' latest foaming-at-the-mouth rant so you don't have to read it:
"The unmaking of Canada… dictatorship… Steve… hated… raping… hysterical… draconian… George W. Bush… Creepy Canada under Harper… Mississippi with lashings… ignorant… chilling… Stephen Harper's Kool-Aid… Steve…dictatorships… xenophobia…mendacious…bigotry… xenophobic… bully… soccer yobs… slandered CBC employees… robocalls… perpetual war… cheating at elections… Golgotha."​
Get help, Harris.

Reader Tips - Small Dead Animals

sounds a bit like one of our western mad-hatters on the board here.

I see that you live east of Mississauga also:lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
According to Claude from Quebec City (he sums it up perfectly) "dare har tree kind peoples in Canada. Westerners, fishermens and ****ing artistes".

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Appreciate the consideration in that, but, if truth be told, I might represent another kind of poster-boy for a position that may not help support that statement.

Exactly! Normal is not something I aspire to.

Fun, vivacious, flirty, sexy, charming, smart-assed...all good. :D

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
There's always cookies.

You know I secretly always wanted to be a Muppet.

(That would be the kind of abnormal you meant, I'm guessing. :D)

I'm sensing that there is a wee loophole here.

Oh there are always holes. If there aren't, then I'm making some. ;)