60 minutes

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
did anyone view 60 minutes this past sunday, there was a segment of discussion/interview based on the history of ICIS? and how it has evolved to the existance as it presents itself to the western world,the take and information presentation of the story provoked many interpretations in my mind,i am not sure which one i will choose.
i am seeking other bits and pieces on the history of ICIS,how it evolved to be the group it is known to be
i admit my ignorance on these world events but this presentation of information,(via 60 minutes) regarding the western worlds none involevement of assistance to international communities in distress,when asked directly for assistance is nothing less then disturbing in itself and warrants discussion and curosities to be filled with with what this world unrest is really all about.
60 minutes information stated the western world,namely the USA had opportunities to be in alliance by assisting sects/communities/icis,however the Western world refused,and as a result other alliances were formed,namely Islam alliances,readers could you assist me,am i interpreting this right?,what is the truth,should i really care?please give me any links of what is what is not with this ICIS thing.
in discussion with others i really realized how ignorant i am when it comes to my fellow man having sympathy for the cause,in discussion with free thinkers,it was evident sympathy is in the ranks of feelings of what is going on "over there"
The presentation of the information of 60 minutes provided me with a thought process i had never had reasoned before, the presentation gave me a good sense of the power of information design in these troubling times,now i am understanding why our youth is going over sees to fight for the cause,thanks 60 minutes,i feel enlightened. where is the spell check on this forum?Anyone?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Herte are two thoughts. I am just about to watch the first one and the 2nd one is similar to a few others I've watched that points to ISIS being a proxy warrior for the US. That doesn't make it the most popular view but then facts don't play favorites? The pages the vis come from also have some indepth (3hr in all or so) on who own ISIS.
What info do have so far?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2UogUfSwTI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Rm-8Irg7E

My spellchecker is part of my browser, you might have to do the replies in a word processor and then post the. Apparently anything from yout tube needs the beginning hacked off before posting (https://)

Last edited:

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006
did anyone view 60 minutes this past sunday, there was a segment of discussion/interview based on the history of ICIS? and how it has evolved to the existance as it presents itself to the western world,the take and information presentation of the story provoked many interpretations in my mind,i am not sure which one i will choose.
i am seeking other bits and pieces on the history of ICIS,how it evolved to be the group it is known to be
i admit my ignorance on these world events but this presentation of information,(via 60 minutes) regarding the western worlds none involevement of assistance to international communities in distress,when asked directly for assistance is nothing less then disturbing in itself and warrants discussion and curosities to be filled with with what this world unrest is really all about.
60 minutes information stated the western world,namely the USA had opportunities to be in alliance by assisting sects/communities/icis,however the Western world refused,and as a result other alliances were formed,namely Islam alliances,readers could you assist me,am i interpreting this right?,what is the truth,should i really care?please give me any links of what is what is not with this ICIS thing.
in discussion with others i really realized how ignorant i am when it comes to my fellow man having sympathy for the cause,in discussion with free thinkers,it was evident sympathy is in the ranks of feelings of what is going on "over there"
The presentation of the information of 60 minutes provided me with a thought process i had never had reasoned before, the presentation gave me a good sense of the power of information design in these troubling times,now i am understanding why our youth is going over sees to fight for the cause,thanks 60 minutes,i feel enlightened. where is the spell check on this forum?Anyone?
No doubt, hardship causes unrest. However, it seems to be a big leap to believe that so many countries are in on the scam or are completely clueless. Conspiracy is best achieved when only a few players are involved ie the situation is completely controllable. Too many players here. But I could be wrong.

I would, however, go far enough to suggest that the west likes ICIS as an event. There are many beneficial spin offs from it. Fear being one of them. The things governments can get away with in the name of security. Look at it this way, North Korea supposedly hacked Sony Pictures, the US response was to shut down the internet in NK. IMagine, they had the power to turn off NK's internet. An ICIS militant, to show the war they mean business, beheaded someone live on the internet, yet its permitted to be broadcasted. Why not just shut them up? Turn it off? Why give them a podium. Why? They want you to see it. To be afraid, to be very afraid. (And a little outrage and anger helps)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Fear works for me,I was born afraid,as of late
I have refused to travel,preferring to stay in my little ignorant world, acting like nothing is going on,this action of immobility certainly has been enabled by world events and the fear it provokes,
I had opportunity to travel to India,I refused,(so far),
i think i am a bad luck person,this combined with the fear makes a poor adventurer,I have minimal confidence in the managers of international affairs,i think i will travel by car and stay as close to home as possible