'Sexist' remarks lead to calls for liberal minister's resignation

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
video:

CTV Toronto: Sexist attack on auditor-general? | CTV Toronto News

Ontario's energy minister is being accused of making sexist remarks about the province's auditor general, Paul Bliss explains.

this fukker has to go man.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Oh, he made a comment on CTV's late news - a much different story than his 6 o'clock news melt-down - about "not resigning". He ain't gonna give up a lucrative scam

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"TTAWA —Stunned by criticisms from Prime Minister Stephen Harper aimed at the chief justice of the Supreme Court of Canada, legal observers defended Beverley McLachlin’s role and urged calmer heads to prevail."

On and on, yadda yadda yadda. Way back in May.
OOOOps , we forgot.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
His comments were not sexist, they were simply arrogant.

I've got an idea that is unique and new; how about we demand the SOB resign because he is absolutely incompetent??

Wow! Queen's Park would be some kind of empty if we did that!

On the upside though maybe we could get the place for the forum Christmas Party?

You are correct though, it's not a sexist comment, just a really arrogant one.

I really wish we had cloning technology, I'd clone Sheila Fraser and make her the permanent Auditor for all levels of government. Try telling here it's "too complex to understand", lol, she'd have Chiarelli for breakfast!

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
His comments were not sexist, they were simply arrogant.

Definitely not sexist (woman have every right to be as incompetent as men). In this case it was not only arrogant but wrong. Their program is a f-u-c-k-up.

I've got an idea that is unique and new; how about we demand the SOB resign because he is absolutely incompetent??

That would be a dangerous precedent for this government. There may be nobody left.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Definitely not sexist (woman have every right to be as incompetent as men).

Most women politicians are MORE incompetent than male politicians. You only need to look at Britain for some good examples of the calibre of the average female politician. Labour MP for Camberwell and Peckham Harriet "Hattie Harperson" Harman, the po-faced feminist hag with a sense of humour bypass who thinks all men are evil and all women are victims who thinks she should be leader of the Labour Party because she is a woman and who has connections with a paedophile ring (but because she's a member of the Left-wing Establishment she gets away with it); the Labour MP for Salford and Eccles Hazel Blears, nicknamed "Squirrel Nutkin" because she is deemed to always be bright eyed, harmless and relentlessly, exhaustingly cheerful but who, in 2009, appeared on national television waving a cheque in front of the camera to the Inland Revenue to cover £13,332 in Capital Gains Tax she had `avoided' on the sale of two properties in London which made a £45,000 profit; and Rachel Reeves, the Labour MP for Leeds West and the Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions who was once dubbed "boring snoring" by Newsnight editor Ian Katz and whose South London accent was mocked by political blogger Iain Dale, who wrote on her elevation to the Shadow Cabinet a few years ago that her "gravelly voice" reminded him of EastEnders' Pat Butcher.

The only decent female politician that Britain's ever had was Thatcher. The rest have been laughable. They shouldn't be running the Women's Institute (a sexist organisation that doesn't admit men) never mind the greatest country in the world.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Wow! Queen's Park would be some kind of empty if we did that!

On the upside though maybe we could get the place for the forum Christmas Party?

You are correct though, it's not a sexist comment, just a really arrogant one.

I really wish we had cloning technology, I'd clone Sheila Fraser and make her the permanent Auditor for all levels of government. Try telling here it's "too complex to understand", lol, she'd have Chiarelli for breakfast!

Christ yes ! Wouldn't you pay money to watch that verbal evisceration ?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No, I don't. I live in Europe. That's the continent Britain's in. Look on a map.

Do remember what Mr. Maxim's friend told him??

Mr. Maxim was a failed inventor.....until a friend advised him to invent a way to help Europeans kill each other faster.

He invented the machine gun.

Spare me.

BTW, Britain was the greatest country on earth.......150 years ago. Times have changed.

Britain can no longer even claim to be a beacon of individual rights and freedom.

Although they are still better than most.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Well hey ... they've got a great scam going there: extortion at the price of shutting off the power - not to mention artificial means to manipulate meter readings so they can steal any credit you may have built up in equal billing.

Hydro: I DO know the difference between a power usage graph track and a spike.