The US has the Tea party, why not us?

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006
We could call it the Rye Party. "Gin" if you support the monarchy. Our motto for passing social regulating laws, Guts, Glory, Ram.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Nonsense. This forum is full of both.

Agreed... There's at least three big ones that come to mind.

I've been called a Lefty a few times, but I am neither left or right, I just swing towards whoever has the right idea for the situation at hand, or whom that I agree with.

As for The Tea Party for Canada, Canada already has The Tea Party:

BABYLON - The Tea Party - YouTube

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Agreed... There's at least three big ones that come to mind.

I've been called a Lefty a few times, but I am neither left or right, I just swing towards whoever has the right idea for the situation at hand, or whom that I agree with.

I'm a fiscal conservative that tends to be more liberal on social issues. I'm a right wing nazi to some of our left wing extremists and a leftard to the right wing extremists.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm a fiscal conservative that tends to be more liberal on social issues. I'm a right wing nazi to some of our left wing extremists and a leftard to the right wing extremists.
Naah....You're just seen a s a premium nut job

P.S. Don't forget the red.....I won't sleep tonight if you do :lol:

Thanks

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Nonsense. This forum is full of both.

No, he's right.

It's just that those that are self-professed as right wing, don't realize that their completely backwards view of social policy is authoritarian (left wing)

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006
Why? Because we don't have enough nut jobs in Canada.
Not enough nut jobs? Are you suggesting that there are a lot of nuts unemployed? What about Canada's economic action plan, it created a lot of nut jobs. Filled them too.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
No, he's right.

It's just that those that are self-professed as right wing, don't realize that their completely backwards view of social policy is authoritarian (left wing)

Authoritarian is neither right wing or left wing. In fact both fringes are interested in controlling me. They just have different reasons for wanting to do so.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We had the Rhonos. They're gone now.
I think that was Rhinos. They be gone but we do have the Pirate Party. Had one in our riding last election. I even voted for him because he was the only one that told the truth. Said if they were elected they would rob us blind.

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006
I think that was Rhinos. They be gone but we do have the Pirate Party. Had one in our riding last election. I even voted for him because he was the only one that told the truth. Said if they were elected they would rob us blind.
That is too funny!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why? Because we don't have enough nut jobs in Canada.

Yes, you have proven that fact clearly.

Substitute Canadian for American and Bob's your uncle.

Why the Tea Party name is based on the Boston Tea Party, a rebellion against ternary and lawlessness.

Colonialist just bent over and well... ;)

I would like to see a Party called the Nationalist Party.. give the same rights as Quebec has to the rest of the Provinces.

Rights over immigration, gun laws, sorta like the US States.

Maybe update the charter to protect Canadians rights, Free Speech, Gun Rights, Religion, Language.. and so on