Dangerous method to privacy

Freedom for all

Sep 24, 2014
I would like to get the attention of the Canadian public to a very serious matter and a very dangerous method to invade the privacy of others. I have heard that a department is using a secret method to read the minds of people and put false information in the minds the same way. This method is very torturing to the minds and the body. This method is illegal, against human rights laws and the privacy laws internationally. This method should be banned in Canada and internationally. It is very dangerous method and should be stopped and banned immediately. The public should raise this issue and stop this immediately and ask the people who are doing it to admit it publicly and apologize for this and provide a heavy compensation for the victims. I know this is hard to believe but it is true and it is happening. Please investigate this issue and do your best to stop it immediately.

Thank you,

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I would like to get the attention of the Canadian public to a very serious matter and a very dangerous method to invade the privacy of others. I have heard that a department is using a secret method to read the minds of people and put false information in the minds the same way. This method is very torturing to the minds and the body. This method is illegal, against human rights laws and the privacy laws internationally. This method should be banned in Canada and internationally. It is very dangerous method and should be stopped and banned immediately. The public should raise this issue and stop this immediately and ask the people who are doing it to admit it publicly and apologize for this and provide a heavy compensation for the victims. I know this is hard to believe but it is true and it is happening. Please investigate this issue and do your best to stop it immediately.

Thank you,

So what exactly is this "Secret Method?"

How is it Illegal?

What "Department" have you "Heard" was using this?

How is it exactly Torturing to the mind and body?

How exactly is it "Dangerous?"

Who are we supposed to be asking to stop using it?

Who are we supposed to get to admit to this?

Who are we supposed to be getting to apologize?

Apologize to who?

Compensation to what Victims?

How much compensation?

What kind of compensation?

Who are the Victims?

What is your evidence of any of this being true?

How are we expected to investigate any of this when none of the above has been explained?

........... You're high.... go lie down.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Tin Foil Hats are 3 for $10 at WalMart.
In a cost saving move I suggest all threads and replies only be done via PM's.
Thank You, Carry on . . . carrying on . . . and on.

I have heard that a department is using a secret method to read the minds of people and put false information in the minds the same way.
. . . unlike any results I may get from reading your post a few times and then thinking about it for any longer than it took to read it and send this reply and then it is vapor forever. Without the post and the closure that comes with it that thought will pop up from time to time and nothing of any new value will be gleaned from it. What does happen is that attention is taken away from what is happening at that time that should have your attention because it is new and you will make the wiser decision only if you know as much as possible.

Let's see how that works

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Tin Foil Hats are 3 for $10 at WalMart.

Actually:

Tin Foil Hats Actually Make it Easier for the Government to Track Your Thoughts - The Atlantic

In 2005, a group of MIT students, prodded by "a desire to play with some expensive equipment," tested the effectiveness of foil helmets at blocking various radio frequencies. Using two layers of Reynolds aluminum foil, they constructed three helmet designs, dubbed the Classical, the Fez, and the Centurion, and then looked at the strength of the transmissions between a radio-frequency signal generator and a receiver antenna placed on various parts of their subjects' bare and helmet-covered heads.

The helmets shielded their wearers from radio waves over most of the tested spectrum (YouTube user Mrfixitrick likewise demonstrates the blocking power of his foil toque against his wireless modem) but, surprisingly, amplified certain frequencies: those in the 2.6 Ghz ( allocated for mobile communications and broadcast satellites) and 1.2 Ghz (allocated for aeronautical radionavigation and space-to-Earth and space-to-space satellites) bands.

While the MIT guys' tongue-in-cheek conclusion -- "the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC" -- maybe goes a few steps too far, their study at least shows that foil helmets fail at, and even counteract, their intended purpose. That, or the students are aliens who fabricated these results in an effort to get you to take your perfectly functional helmet off.

So...I'm sure this will ease the paranoia...or not.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Thank you,

Why are you "playing games"?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Lead hats are just to heavy though.
Show me one husband who doesn't wear that hat around his ankle and attached to some big old chain thing. Besides, lead is good at planting things and there are too many skitterish things running around talking today when they otta be sittin an listenin(show missing tooth grin)

Why are you "playing games"?
r.u?

(hint)
By making a thread it is spreading what should not be spread. When you do what you did it bumnps a thread back to the top when it is already long enough that you should know it belongs in the rabbit hole. Bumping it shows that a bot is smarter than you, in one move, almost a new record.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So far the bottom of the food chain hasn't convinced the top that stopping the cycle bungs up the whole deal, it's only money, what you can't personally spend belongs back in the bucket.
Harry Belafonte and Odetta - There's A Hole in The Bucket - YouTube

The masters of the pyramids didn't seem to have survived and they had global knowledge that might have been higher than ours in some areas. Like where is a decent place to be when an ice-age actually lets the world support 12B people easily rather than 6B now and it's a struggle (apparently)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
preparing two different squares today,one for a tournement,and one for a community funeral,one has magic mushrooms in it, the other one does not,i hope i don't mix up the two.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
preparing two different squares today,one for a tournement,and one for a community funeral,one has magic mushrooms in it, the other one does not,i hope i don't mix up the two.

hmmmm, which way would be the mix up? either way sounds like it would be fun. lol